Yo F boxden and ronnie

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Yea Ronnie is a racist cracker ass fukkboy. The only thing that gets you banned there is even the slightest of slights towards white people but talk shyt about blacks asians, arabs, muslims and your A-O-K in his fukkass book. And it's supposed to be a hip hop orientated site??? That's an ultimate fail.:heh:

Boxden is literally the corniest site on the web

That stupid fukking "first page for sale shyt" which I've seen on here sometimes :ufdup:

That stupid fukking blacking out the words black or white people with
With weird people or whatever is so fukking corny
fukk cocksden :camby:

Coli all day

Ronnie's a real nikka until he talks about racial slurs. It's wrong to say honkey, cracker, cauc, and peckerwood, but he greenlights the shyt out of the words ******, nikka, nigra, and monkey all damned day. It's also them other fukking white people on there that pretend to be black just to lowkey put down black people while using ebonics, and saying nikka. That's the real problem with that message board more than anything else. Ronnie's that nikka though.

You gotta do that or ronnie will ban you if you make white people jokes. The reason i got banned fukk that fakkit

All of this. Got the hammer over there for always having a black perspective and slappin white folks up. Can't say white, can't talk about white privilege (or how that itself is a form of privilege), can't speak against all the "nikka" thread titles/or that nikka is just fine but merely the word white isn't. "No dark butts" is cool and all the black woman disrespect over there. Literally seen like 10 posters there who typically had a well-thought black opinion on there get X'd this week.

Got on here and it was like I finally came home.
:blessed::myman:

Paul Phoenix

Banned
Daps
All of this. Got the hammer over there for always having a black perspective and slappin white folks up. Can't say white, can't talk about white privilege (or how that itself is a form of privilege), can't speak against all the "nikka" thread titles/or that nikka is just fine but merely the word white isn't. "No dark butts" is cool and all the black woman disrespect over there. Literally seen like 10 posters there who typically had a well-thought black opinion on there get X'd this week.

If you never got banned would you still post here? I think a lot of former boxden nikkas come here because they don't have a choice

Paul Phoenix

Banned
Daps

If you never got banned would you still post here? I think a lot of former boxden nikkas come here because they don't have a choice

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
It was the only forum I ever posted on since like 2003. Had only heard of it here but didn't have the time or feel the need to post on two forums.
And I could always make a new account so it's not that I don't have a choice. But to not even have freedom to discuss an (black) opinion. You may be right but it doesn't make a difference.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Damn you got banned too? I got banned this past Saturday for saying "white privilege" fukk Boxden

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Damn you got banned too? I got banned this past Saturday for saying "white privilege" fukk Boxden
Yup, not sure which post did the deed but I always called it like I see it. It is what it is, not gonna let a bunch of wazungu sit in a circle and shyt on my people.
:pacspit: