Yo F boxden and ronnie

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Yea Ronnie is a racist cracker ass fukkboy. The only thing that gets you banned there is even the slightest of slights towards white people but talk shyt about blacks asians, arabs, muslims and your A-O-K in his fukkass book. And it's supposed to be a hip hop orientated site??? That's an ultimate fail.:heh:

fukk cacsden and anyone who has anything good to say about it.

Somebody should snitch their jukebox section out to the RIAA and get em shutdown.
:lolbron:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Boxden is literally the corniest site on the web

That stupid fukking "first page for sale shyt" which I've seen on here sometimes :ufdup:

That stupid fukking blacking out the words black or white people with
With weird people or whatever is so fukking corny

Misspelling words on purpose and seeing the hahahhha responses add that to the BX dictionary is so fukking lame

It was ok awhile ago but now it seems like a contest for first page shyt,corny gay shyt,or just over all corny shyt

The whole site just reminds me of a bad eminem song

fukk cocksden :camby:

Coli all day

Daps
Ronnie's a real nikka until he talks about racial slurs. It's wrong to say honkey, cracker, cauc, and peckerwood, but he greenlights the shyt out of the words ******, nikka, nigra, and monkey all damned day. It's also them other fukking white people on there that pretend to be black just to lowkey put down black people while using ebonics, and saying nikka. That's the real problem with that message board more than anything else. Ronnie's that nikka though.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West

That stupid fukking "first page for sale shyt" which I've seen on here sometimes :ufdup:

With weird people
or whatever is so fukking corny

Misspelling words on purpose and seeing the hahahhha responses add that to the BX dictionary is so fukking lame

It was ok awhile ago but now it seems like a contest for first page shyt,corny gay shyt,or just over all corny shyt

Coli all day
You gotta do that or ronnie will ban you if you make white people jokes. The reason i got banned fukk that fakkit

Urban2100

Coligarch
Daps
Somebody should snitch their jukebox section out to the RIAA and get em shutdown.
:lolbron:

Have a nikka on some Rico shyt.

tumblr_n4e25oKpNW1trt6xpo5_r2_400.gif

Soon

Banned
Daps
You gotta do that or ronnie will ban you if you make white people jokes. The reason i got banned fukk that fakkit

I don't dude being wild like that, but when I used to be on there he used to always complain about who hard his classes were and I always thought he was homosexual cause he never talked about girls.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

With weird people or whatever is so fukking corny

Coli all day

This is the truth about that site it's actually quite horrible expect for Eye Candy

Daps
Another thing I noticed about Boxden is that a lot of them posters on there think they know everything, and then when you prove them wrong, they do hoe ass shyt like change their user name so they can avoid internet Ls. That shyt is fake as fukk. Then you got other posters that reps one sports team, and then when that franchise player of their alleged favorite sports team leaves and joins another team in free agency, these same posters change their user name so they can rep a different team to make it look like they aren't bandwagon fans when they really are. (Most Cavs and Heat fans on Boxden smh.)