Yo F boxden and ronnie

ralph lauren

Banned
Daps
It is Ronnie is a fakkit ass bytch who thinks he can regulate black people use of the N word.
He makes us Canadians look bad.
Claims he a workout freak but he's a fat torontonian piece of shyt.
fukk him and the rest of boxden cock sucking bytches

For sure..

I couldnt deal with the cacs anymore.. They have absolutely no capacity for critical thinking..

looking at your rep you might want to take it back to CACSden:camby:

701 daps received in my short time here doe

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Seems like the only ones talking shyt about BX are the ones who got banned from there. :russ:

I bet none of this "fukk Ronnie" shyt was there when you guys had accounts. Naw you guys were good little boys and kept shyt mellow.:heh:
It's quite the opposite. There's posters here on some "thecoli mods did this that and the other to me Ima return to boxden:sadbron:" but when they realize they still have full posting privileges here, they are mad silent about their bytching. In fact they are still here now :sas1:
I'll let them cook though :sas2:

Paul Phoenix

Banned
Daps
Seems like the only ones talking shyt about BX are the ones who got banned from there. :russ:

I bet none of this "fukk Ronnie" shyt was there when you guys had accounts. Naw you guys were good little boys and kept shyt mellow.:heh:
Still have an active account there shyt is just corny as fukk

The streets section which is basically a section like this is full of threads asking "would you suck dikk for $50 million dollars?" And you have to be a member to see that section

The sports section there's threads saying LeBron is a better basketball player than Kobe because he has a son and Kobe doesn't

The hip hop section is full of lil Wayne vs young thug threads all posted by the same nikka

That site is for young white boys and c00ns

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Still have an active account there shyt is just corny as fukk

The streets section which is basically a section like this is full of threads asking "would you suck dikk for $50 million dollars?" And you have to be a member to see that section

The sports section there's threads saying LeBron is a better basketball player than Kobe because he has a son and Kobe doesn't

The hip hop section is full of lil Wayne vs young thug threads all posted by the same nikka

That site is for young white boys and c00ns
that nikka hiphopfactz :heh: