but hey it is what it is
Throwing dirt on a man's name is a woman's favorite pastime

And simps be so quick to believe the woman

Bunch of chatty patties, I didn't know we were on LSA

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Wasn’t this kid about to kill himself a couple months back? It seems like everytime I hear about him he either getting punked by rappers, owe people money, or name dragged through the mud. This kid can’t catch a break.

He’s like a rapper that’s a groupie of other rappers

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Wasn’t this kid about to kill himself a couple months back? It seems like everytime I hear about him he either getting punked by rappers, owe people money, or name dragged through the mud. This kid can’t catch a break.

@CarltonJunior

The sad thing is the kid has minimal talent and sadly can't come back home to the city. It's nothing here for him but embarassment

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

@CarltonJunior

The sad thing is the kid has minimal talent and sadly can't come back home to the city. It's nothing here for him but embarassment
XXXtentacion was the same way when he was alive lowkey, but definitely more talented. I remember hearing XXX was getting jumped and robbed on stage while performing and shyt.

As far as YK goes it's sad but he brought it upon himself, once you become a worldwide target it usually ends badly. Embarrassment is an understatement. He has such a good platform and wasted it being a clown.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It looks like she just reposted it meme.

But it’s crazy how everyone is obsessed with homosexuality

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I don't know anything about him, except for the "boxing" with desiigner thing, but everything you've listed does kinda jibe with being a young, minimally talented, sexually confused kid in the industry. They peeped him out before they put him on, and for sure knew what they were doing