YK Osiris BM alleges she caught him with another man

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Nah I believe her there was already Sus rumors about breh and they were all lovey dovey and happy then overnight shyt just changed. She hated this nikka :dead:

I can imagine you would hate your bd OVERNIGHT if you found out he was gay AND BROKE when you were only with him for money :mjlol::deadrose:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
This been known, bruh got openly flown out to a private island with diddy a while back. Why else would they keep this irrelevant ass nikka around for this long
I’ve had two chicks claim nikkas was gay dismissed them as bitter then years later they were telling truth :yeshrug:

Past a certain age I don’t think most women lie and about the gay shyt . Like if a high school girl was like my ex is gay I would assume that her childish ass is lying . But a grown ass woman :jbhmm:

A lot of these nikkas do be gay :russ::yeshrug:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Chatty patty at it's peak .

To think puffy can be undercover...in an industry that can't keep a secret....for 30yrs....is freaking stupid

Even puffy's biggest hater Gene don't be saying that dumb shyt

Can't nobody hide dirt forever no matter how powerful/popular

Gene has insinuated openly about puffys homoness multiple times

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Either you're naive or oblivious, Puffy really isn't HIDING anything. It's an open secret that he masks for the general public. I ain't getting too deep into it but there's too many references bruh.

Thank you for doing normal sm shyt.
Talk LOUD n Not say a GOTDAMN THING

For your silly mind, you dropped the mic

Can't wait till you tell me about the dildo in the bathroom. Foh with that rubbish

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Gene has insinuated openly about puffys homoness multiple times

So let me understand, He has straight up accused puff of being accessory to MURDER. Among many other things. But for gayness (he tightens up) n INSINUATES? Aight bet

Btw dude was on Dialogue n was directly asked. He literally said "I don't know anything about that" but imma let you rock with he insinuated

Budda

Superstar
Daps
So let me understand, He has straight up accused puff of being accessory to MURDER. Among many other things. But for gayness (he tightens up) n INSINUATES? Aight bet

Btw dude was on Dialogue n was directly asked. He literally said "I don't know anything about that" but imma let you rock with he insinuated

I don’t think you’ve watched all the interviews, just type it in YouTube.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I’ve had two chicks claim nikkas was gay dismissed them as bitter then years later they were telling truth :yeshrug:

Past a certain age I don’t think most women lie and about the gay shyt . Like if a high school girl was like my ex is gay I would assume that her childish ass is lying . But a grown ass woman :jbhmm:

A lot of these nikkas do be gay :russ::yeshrug:
I be feeling like a lot of that be divestor babble but we really don’t give some cats the ability to live their truth. Some dudes just be DL but I still think they are exaggerating the amount

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I be feeling like a lot of that be divestor babble but we really don’t give some cats the ability to live their truth. Some dudes just be DL but I still think they are exaggerating the amount
Yeah it’s exaggerating 100% I don’t want to give the impression that I believe it’s not . These women will date a DL black man and now everyone is DL:mjlol: :dead:

But in a scenario where we are talking about an individual without generalizing . I might give the benefit of the doubt cause some of these nikkas do be gay :yeshrug:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Lol this reminds me there’s this dude that
Yeah it’s exaggerating 100% I don’t want to give the impression that I believe it’s not . These women will date a DL black man and now everyone is DL:mjlol: :dead:

But in a scenario where we are talking about an individual without generalizing . I might give the benefit of the doubt cause some of these nikkas do be gay :yeshrug:
I know a dude who’s gay but he’s not DL but it ain’t obvious. He’s a friend of my homeboy and his wife. I remember when there was a small gathering folks was drinking and doing wild ass salute like “take a shot if you got some p*ssy” and it’s was obviously only a few ppl knew that one dude was gay… or maybe probing.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
This the dude who owed Lil Baby money right :patrice: yeah how is he still hanging around celebs like Diddy unless he beneficial for something cuz the musical talent is not there. Diddy a confirmed bisexual like Quincy Jones.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I don’t think you’ve watched all the interviews, just type it in YouTube.

Bro last time I checked, gay people don't have sex with ghosts. Enough of the innuendo bullshyt.

Last time I checked, gay people do the same messy ass shyt straight people do. So no gay person puff has dealt with has ever gotten upset with him?

This conversation is dumb. I feel dirty