Yikes @ these new Suns jerseys

McPiff

#goat
Daps
the purple one is fresh. the rest of them are horrible and fukk the nba for allowing sleeves jerseys. that shyt HAS NOTHING to do with basket ball. :pac: @ these cacs who thought that it was a great idea

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Stop quoting/tagging me to overcompensate for your bytchassness. I already ran a check on who's in the house at the address you posted, its an elderly white couple. And next door is a mixed family with 2 kids playing on a raggedy ass basketball hoop. When you get real drop a picture of you posted up outside your real house and then you come back and tag me. You clowns are gonna start getting held accountable for reckless shyt you spew on the internet.

shyt's getting too real?:lupe:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
nikkas looking like they're about to play soccer... the ads are coming.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I'd strangle both you nikkas if I saw you right now .. for derailing this thread. But since them jerseys are so fukkin tuurible .. I'll let it slide. This thread needs substance, and you guys are bringing it .. so carry on. :shaq:

You ain't finna strangle nobody. :stopitslime:

Post your SSN and DOB if what you say is real. :mjpls:

Until then... :pacspit:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
These jerseys look like Walmart clearance rack type of shyt

Chill with the death threats, neither one of yall are built like that

AVO

All My Friends Are Dead
Daps
Reppin
The 6(02)
new25.jpg

new37.jpg

new41.jpg

new43.jpg

new48.jpg

If these are the worst jerseys you've ever seen you don't watch much basketball. shyt the Bucks, Rockets, Mavericks, Grizzlies, Cavs, new Pistons alt, Spurs alt all have some ugly ass jerseys. It's basically a modern spin on the 90's joints and the black alternate will probably come next year.

Eight pages, didn't bother to read them all.
The shorts are disgusting. Plain and boring. It's like they want to reuse the practice shorts as game-time shorts. I could go out and buy a pair of plain white basketball shorts and they could be mistaken for the new Suns shorts. They should add something to the side like a flame, or sun, or a plain 2" stripe.

newunis.jpg