Yikes @ these new Suns jerseys

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only teams I'll except hate from are the Lakers, Celtics, and the Rockets :manny:

the rest of y'all :pachaha: Pistons woulda been there if they didn't drop that "Motor City" shyt:heh:
:childplease:

Purple and Orange don't even match. Who, aside from professional clowns, would ever wear that combination :heh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
And I DON'T even like the jersey's :skip:

#PrimetimeDon'tDoNothing

@Primetime21 :pacspit:
Stop quoting/tagging me to overcompensate for your bytchassness. I already ran a check on who's in the house at the address you posted, its an elderly white couple. And next door is a mixed family with 2 kids playing on a raggedy ass basketball hoop. When you get real drop a picture of you posted up outside your real house and then you come back and tag me. You clowns are gonna start getting held accountable for reckless shyt you spew on the internet.

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
Stop quoting/tagging me to overcompensate for your bytchassness. I already ran a check on who's in the house at the address you posted, its an elderly white couple.

:ohhh:

*DEAD* at making threats of murder and talking about "being held accountable"

this is Arizona and you talking about an elderly white couple living NEXT to a mixed couple :stopitslime:

Why don't you drop a picture of you ready to kill somebody and I'll believe you ain't talking shyt :pachaha:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
When you get real drop a picture of you posted up outside your real house and then you come back and tag me.
:ohhh:

*DEAD* at making threats of murder and talking about "being held accountable"

this is Arizona and you talking about an elderly white couple living NEXT to a mixed couple :stopitslime:

Why don't you drop a picture of you ready to kill somebody and I'll believe you ain't talking shyt :pachaha:
thats what I thought coward