Yet Another Waffle House fight in Austin

Alix217

Superstar
Daps

Peep the quotes to this. A lot of upset accounts and people going as far as to find out her husband is black and getting even more mad she's not the person they pictured. It's bizarre how invested they were in some waffle house brawl meme.

Her husband is black?

TLR:

49563_600.jpg

Daps
:wtf:She parried that chair!
Austin is bougie....white broad working at Waffle House? Know she grew up in Longview or Marshall out in the country wrestling gators and shyt. Most white chicks woulda been shook...but this bytch probably grew up fighting Billy and Hunter tryna get at her.

Daps
Lost it when the girl fell off the counter @ 34 seconds ish :dead:
This ain't the 90s anymore. Sistas be assuming that white chicks are scared of them. Look inside these MMA classes, jiu-jitsu etc., and it's brehs, white boys and Becky/Maria.

White girl already got the law behind her....if you're coming for her, you better actually know how to fight or we get shyt like this.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Peep the quotes to this. A lot of upset accounts and people going as far as to find out her husband is black and getting even more mad she's not the person they pictured. It's bizarre how invested they were in some waffle house brawl meme.

Yeah, White boys thought she was their official "Falling Down", "White woman standing up against all the evil minorities" queen, when she's just a tired ass Waffle House worker.

The internet has just made a lot of people weird.

Just look at any thread appreciating a woman on here where nikkaz project a whole bunch of shyt on women they don't even know. :russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
them white boys weird wtf

I hate how everything is politically/racially charged now. It's just a fight between a white person and a black person.

I remembered during the whole #NoHateAsian bullshyt that there was a fight between a black guy and a Mexican guy on a train. The black guy won the fight but the news media tried to make it like the black guy was beating the shyt out of an innocent Asian. They had to racialize a normal fight to push some political agenda, and the public fell for it.

--------- Edit ---------------

Bro...the more I scroll down the weirder the comments get. Wtf is wrong with these people?!

A white person wins against a black person and these incel losers are celebrating like they won the world series. shyts weird as hell.

And clowns on here say that Black folks are "obsessed" with race :dead:

I knew exactly how Cacs would frame this from the beginning.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I hate how everything is politically/racially charged now. It's just a fight between a white person and a black person.

--------- Edit ---------------

Bro...the more I scroll down the weirder the comments get. Wtf is wrong with these people?!

A white person wins against a black person and these incel losers are celebrating like they won the world series. shyts weird as hell.

It's always been this way because of cacs.

Because when Jack Johson beat some cac in 1910 cacs attacked Black people nationwide due to rage.

And cacs know that Black people are physically superior. They know it in their souls. :wow:

So when some cac beats some Black person in a random street fight or some silly basketball one on one match in some internet video they act like it's the greatest achievement in the world because it's so rare.

Last edited:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Bruh reaction lmaooo the oh shyts get more and more exstensive 😂😂😂😂
Yo I never paid attention to that before. The "Oh shyt" from the camera man just keeps escalating till he damn near singing that shyt in soprano. nikka sounded out of breath :dead: