Yet Another Waffle House fight in Austin

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
When did it become part of our culture to just be loud and ignant everywhere in public?
KCx2asA.png

Especially Black women???

I hate saying this shyt, but I go on Twitter or The Coli & see us acting a damn fool somewhere, constantly.

We like 13% of the population, but like 68% of the actin' a damn fool videos on the internet.

How is this shyt possible?:why:

Where are our fukkin' elders at?:what:

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And here she is speaking on it.:mjgrin:

lmaoooo glad you posted this. Over on twitter this clip has been making the rounds and right wing cacs been mad as hell finding out this girl is a borderline wigger instead of some racist viking bytch. Apparently they were trying to use that fight to represent their weird ***** shyt until she finally spoke.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
lmaoooo glad you posted this. Over on twitter this clip has been making the rounds and right wing cacs been mad as hell finding out this girl is a borderline wigger instead of some racist viking bytch. Apparently they were trying to use that fight to represent their weird ***** shyt until she finally spoke.

Have a link to that?

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

Peep the quotes to this. A lot of upset accounts and people going as far as to find out her husband is black and getting even more mad she's not the person they pictured. It's bizarre how invested they were in some waffle house brawl meme.

them white boys weird wtf

I hate how everything is politically/racially charged now. It's just a fight between a white person and a black person.

I remembered during the whole #NoHateAsian bullshyt that there was a fight between a black guy and a Mexican guy on a train. The black guy won the fight but the news media tried to make it like the black guy was beating the shyt out of an innocent Asian. They had to racialize a normal fight to push some political agenda, and the public fell for it.

--------- Edit ---------------

Bro...the more I scroll down the weirder the comments get. Wtf is wrong with these people?!

A white person wins against a black person and these incel losers are celebrating like they won the world series. shyts weird as hell.

Last edited:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I hadn't been to a WH in ages. And took my girl to one for her first time. Sat down and saw one of the most beautiful Aaliyah look a likes I've ever seen working there. My God, I couldn't believe such a beautiful thing could be working there.

I pray no fckry ever goes her way.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
them white boys weird wtf

I hate how everything is politically/racially charged now. It's just a fight between a white person and a black person.

I remembered during the whole #NoHateAsian bullshyt that there was a fight between a black guy and a Mexican guy on a train. The black guy won the fight but the news media tried to make it like the black guy was beating the shyt out of an innocent Asian. They had to racialize a normal fight to push some political agenda, and the public fell for it.

--------- Edit ---------------

Bro...the more I scroll down the weirder the comments get. Wtf is wrong with these people?!

A white person wins against a black person and these incel losers are celebrating like they won the world series. shyts weird as hell.

Saw a lotta "She sounds ghetto" comments from white dudes :mjlol:

That chick 100 percent fukking with black dudes btw :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
She said she from just outside of New Orleans and she's cajun lol

They must not be familiar with those type of white girls lol