Ye's wife Kim Kardashian also went as Selena Quintanilla for Halloween

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I know a beautiful woman when I see one. She is bad like I said though which is why 2 out of the 3 pics I posted are of her body. Who do you consider beautiful?
If you knew what a beautiful women was you wouldn't be choosing her

Angelina jolie (her prime years almost no one else comes close)

I can find another but it will be hard because beautiful people are rare/have unique features unlike pretty chicks who are on every other block.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
If you knew what a beautiful women was you wouldn't be choosing her

Angelina jolie (her prime years almost no one else comes close)

I can find another but it will be hard because beautiful people are rare/have unique features unlike pretty chicks who are on every other block.

Show me anywhere in my post where I said she is beautiful? I didn't say she was the most beautiful chick in the game. I see you dont know the difference. Beyonce is bad but I wouldnt consider her beautiful

Angelina Jolie though??? :russ:

Enough said.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
*opens thread*
*looks at t*ts and ass*
*exits thread while moist nikkas go to war*

hibyeya6.gif

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Show me anywhere in my post where I said she is beautiful? I didn't say she was the most beautiful chick in the game. I see you dont know the difference. Beyonce is bad but I wouldnt consider her beautiful

Angelina Jolie though??? :russ:

Enough said.
That's fine I only thought you felt she was beautiful because you posted her pics. And I agree on Beyonce she isn't beautiful but pretty. Also if you don't mind me asking who is the most beautiful chick in the game right now to you?!?! because if you don't find 90s Prime Angelina Jolie as beautiful then either your standards are really really really high or your just lying (I mean we all have our preferences but damn son lol)

N711oir

All Star
Daps
keep in mind this is post "babies"/ selena was 23 when she died the fact it's even a competition says something:sas1:
for all the bad pub her and ye get/ they manage to keep a tight ship, no lemonade songs or public marital spats :sas2: