Ye's wife Kim Kardashian also went as Selena Quintanilla for Halloween

Daps
This is the baddest chick in the game a lot of nikkas dont know about. No face surgery and natural titties. Her ass is the onky fake part about her but now a days what model doesn't :yeshrug:
FAMEFLYNET-Stars-Attend-The-Sixty6-Magazine-Launch-Party-In-London.jpg

demi-rose-mawbry-celebrating-her-birthday-in-london-_12.jpg

65642053d29d485628b953630f8a3a5d.jpg

I really hope you aren't black. shyt is sad and disgusting. fukkouttahere.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bad in what sense? She looks like every other Kardashian/light skinned/white/Mediterranean instathot that a lot of misguided black men thirst over. She is generic as it gets.

Shes far from generic but ok breh. You sound really mad in your post. I dont give a fukk what your skin color is. If you look good to me than it is what is

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Shes far from generic but ok breh. You sound really mad in your post. I dont give a fukk what your skin color is. If you look good to me than it is what is
He's right breh there is nothing unique about her look. Same way kim looked better when she had her unique Armenian features. Most of these celebs/insta thots aren't beautiful to me but just pretty like the chick you just posted. Some of you nikkas wouldn't know what beautiful women was if someone smacked you in the face with one

Daps

There's a difference between acknowledging someone looks good and your extra thirsty statement about her being the "baddest in the game."

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He's right breh there is nothing unique about her look. Same way kim looked better when she had her unique Armenian features. Most of these celebs/insta thots aren't beautiful to me but just pretty like the chick you just posted. Some of you nikkas wouldn't know what beautiful women was if someone smacked you in the face with one

I know a beautiful woman when I see one. She is bad like I said though which is why 2 out of the 3 pics I posted are of her body. Who do you consider beautiful?