YES!!!! Nubia-Kemet (aka Egypt) Is Where We ("Niger-Congo"-Bantus) Came From..Own It

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Asante said:
The crux of your sources argument is that EARLY POPULATIONS (early-pre Neolithic) did not create settlements nor structures.

No, that's the crux of your strawman since he's only talking about Egypt and the Sphinx, not "settlements" in Nubia or cities in Turkey.

Hilarious.

:mjlol:

Asante

All Star
Daps
That doesn't prove the Sphinx is 10,000+ years old nor disprove it is ~4,500 years old.​

The source that you presented attempted to say that because it was supposed to Khafre that it had to have been built during Dynastic times. That was really the crux of their claim. My source (a forensic expert) showed that no statue of Khafre remotely resembles the "prognathous" Sphinx;

cc1df1112e0f02c33a852c66fff40488.jpg

Domingo-Head.jpg

Says the guy using pseudoscience-peddling authors and 'fringe' sources whose beliefs contradict the entire reason for this thread....
"Appeal to Authority

argumentum ad verecundiam

(also known as: argument from authority, ipse dixit)

Description: Insisting that a claim is true simply because a valid authority or expert on the issue said it was true, without any other supporting evidence offered."

Example #1:

Richard Dawkins, an evolutionary biologist and perhaps the foremost expert in the field, says that evolution is true. Therefore, it's true.

Explanation: Richard Dawkins certainly knows about evolution, and he can confidently tell us that it is true, but that doesn't make it true. What makes it true is the preponderance of evidence for the theory.​

According to him, there can't be any trace of civilization prior to 8,000 BCE.......when the comets came and wiped them out.
I cited his argument for his support of the water erosion theory. I wasn't aware that I was responsible for every theory that he proposed. The crazy thing about you trying pull his card is that he is not the only nor the first person to make this argument.

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
No, that's the crux of your strawman since he's only talking about Egypt and the Sphinx,​

No actually he's talking about human development in general. "Hunter and gatherer" lifestyle was the norm of pre-Neolithic populations, and not characteristic of the Nile Valley.
not "settlements" in Nubia or cities in Turkey.​

"Nubia's Oldest House?

Some of the most important evidence of early man in Nubia was discovered recently by an expedition of the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto, under the direction of Dr. Kryzstof Grzymski, on the east bank of the Nile, about 70 miles (116 km) south of Dongola, Sudan. During the early 1990's, this team discovered several sites containing hundreds of Paleolithic hand axes. At one site, however, the team identified an apparent stone tool workshop, where thousands of sandstone hand axes and flakes lay on the ground around a row of large stones set in a line, suggesting the remains of a shelter. This seems to be the earliest "habitation" site yet discovered in the Nile Valley and may be up to 70,000 years old.

What the Nubian environment was like throughout these distant times, we cannot know with certainty, but it must have changed many times. For many thousands of years it was probably far different than what it is today. Between about 50,000 to 25,000 years ago, the hand axe gradually disappeared and was replaced with numerous distinctive chipped stone industries that varied from region to region, suggesting the presence in Nubia of many different peoples or tribal groups dwelling in close proximity to each other. When we first encounter skeletal remains in Nubia, they are those of modern man: homo sapiens."

Asad+excavations+in+Sudan.jpg

Again so much for your claim of Mesopotamia being the first civilization on Earth. :pachaha:Nubia is the home civilization, as the ancient Greeks even stated.

Asante

All Star
Daps
It's actually extremely weak and doesn't prove the Sphinx is older than 4,500 years, or that Sumer was created by Egyptians/Ethiopians, or that Africans sailed to America before Columbus, or anything else you've claimed thus far.​

I know that it's a lot of nikkas taking notes in this thread. Anybody (or internet coalition) this dedicated to defending orthodox racist ass Western history is a Cac. There is an entire forum for racist Cac's who deny that blacks did ANYTHING outside of the Bantu migration, and the civilizations that were in it's path. If you say anything about ancient Kemet being black (which this dude denies by the way), the Olmecs were African, the true extent knowledge that Cac's owe from the Moorish occupation of Europe, the African origins of religion, anything like that Mf's like this Cac;s I've been debating will rally to ban your ass. This forum even puts the African section of history DEADLAST in the section selection, despite it's alphabetical order.

I personally think that anybody denying that Kemet was black should be banned from this forum, because they most certainly a Cac. Y'all better peep whose dapping these mf's. Cacs will defend their lies about history to the death. Without that their falsifications of the truth they know that they cannot control the mind of black man. This is warfare, and these Cac's are strategic.

:sas1::sas2:

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Asante said:
The source that you presented attempted to say that because it was supposed to Khafre that it had to have been built during Dynastic times. That was really the crux of their claim.​

Wrong......again. The crux of their argument is that the stones used to build the Sphinx Temple came from the same quarry surrounding the Sphinx as is proven by the stratification on the stones. The Sphinx Temple has nearly identical design and dimensions as Khafre's Temple and is part of the whole complex. The walls of the Sphinx Temple and Khafre Valley Temple are the same style and parallel each other. Both Temples sit on the same terrace.

:coffee:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Asante said:
I know that it's a lot of nikkas taking notes in this thread. Anybody (or internet coalition) this dedicated to defending orthodox racist ass Western history is a Cac.

The originator of your entire theory was a CAC named Leo Weiner 80 years ago.

:laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
Wrong......again. The crux of their argument is that the stones used to build the Sphinx Temple came from the same quarry surrounding the Sphinx as is proven by the stratification on the stones.​
:comeon: Let's review the source again

"Dr. Schoch noted that a nearby tomb, also carved out of limestone, was thought to have been built at the same time as the Sphinx. But, he said, his studies clearly show that the Sphinx is so much more weathered than the tomb that it has to be more than 2,000 years older. So if the tomb is dated at 2500 B.C., the Great Sphinx has to be dated no later than 5000 B.C., he said.
What you said is completely irrelevant to the fact that the limestone temple next to the limestone Sphinx was built during dynastic times, and the Sphinx was built during a time prior to the Saharan wet phase. The evidence of that fact is that the temple is not weathered by water, because it does not go back to the wet period like the Sphinx does. It's very simple to understand. Oh, and you still haven't provided a source for your claim that somehow the Sphinx's limestone is "more porous" than the other limestone surrounding it.

Asante

All Star
Daps
The originator of your entire theory was a CAC.

:laff::laff::laff:

So are you!.:ufdup: You know who else was? Gerald Massey who said relayed that the Tamahu means "the created white people" was also Caucasian. That means that your Cac ass would not even be welcomed into Kemet. In fact do you what Menthos wrote about Cac's with red hair?

the-ancient-egyptians-worried-about-an-immigrant-tribe-of-blue-eyed-people-9954124_zpsd6mzq4tf.png

Those whose hair is red, of a certain peculiar shade, are unmistakably vampires. It is significant that in ancient Egypt, as Manetho tells us, human sacrifices were offered at the grave of Osiris, and the victims were red-haired men who were burned, their ashes being scattered far and wide by winnowing-fans. It is held by some authorities that this was done to fertilize the fields and produce a bounteous harvest, red-hair symbolizing the golden wealth of the corn. But these men were called Typhonians, and were representatives not of Osiris but of his evil rival Typhon, whose hair was red.

Red hair - Wikipedia

2djyl5g_zpsju6o5e4z.jpg

513b2c99063f9965eb26aa810f408387--my-people-black-people_zps1rbe8a01.jpg

1fyV2b9_zpsptmrhtoc.jpg

11059592_10200927422223174_6436091540421700129_n.jpg
:sadcam::russ:

The IKami called you Cac's Devils, and burned you alive when they saw you. Cac's were NOT allowed in Kemet until Kemet fell, and the mulatto Greeks came in with their new standards. Matheos was the first white man to study in Kemet. Think about Eminem being the first Cac to do something in a black culture like hiphop. They learned our culture, and taught their people who were savage nomads who had recently usurped other black cultures that preceded them in Asia and Europe.

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited help out your own people Cac​

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Asante said:
Let's review the source again.

Doesn't tell what building he's referring to. Which tomb?

Asante said:
What you said is completely irrelevant to the fact that the limestone temple next to the limestone Sphinx was built during dynastic times, and the Sphinx was built during a time prior to the Saharan wet phase.

The Sphinx was built about 4,500 years ago, not prior to the Saharan 'Wet Phase' chief, so your objection is invalid. Also, the Sphinx isn't ONE type of limestone. The main body is carved out of very porous limestone referred to as 'Member II', while the head/neck and Base are much sturdier, 'Member I' & 'Member III'. That's why the erosion is most striking there and not other places.......like the buildings around it that did NOT use 'Member II' limestone.

Here's one source of my statements....

The Giza Plateau Mapping Project (GPMP) | The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
And of COURSE he calls me a CAC because I disagree with his assumptions, lack of evidence, and pseudoscientific 'theories'.​

Typical response when your mouth writes checks your keyboard can't answer.

Daps
And of COURSE he calls me a CAC because I disagree with his assumptions, lack of evidence, and pseudoscientific 'theories'.​

Typical response when your mouth writes checks your keyboard can't answer.

Indeed. Notice that he won't reply to me about his own assertions being debunked by the Sickle Cell study that he posted.