Yes, MAGA Rap Is Real And Trump Supporters Love It.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
fukk you fukking wet dog smelling, uncivilized, burn in the sun, pink, knuckle dragging, neanderthal, racist MAGA cracker motherfukkers and you goddamn embarassing spineless Trump loving c00ns!

I swear to god I hate you pieces of shyt and yall need to fukking die!
:scust:

#FVCKTRUMP
#FVCKMAGA
#DEATHTOMAGA

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Here's a really good & entertaining long-form interview that Bryson Gray did with Hotep Jesus a few months ago:

Apparently, Bryson Gray has been canceled. Hotep Jesus gets to the bottom of the fuss.

Unlike the other MAGA rappers, Bryson actually worked in the music industry, been signed to record deals, toured & been the opening act for bigger name rappers, regularly got his music played on the radio regionally/locally in North Carolina, & etc.

EDIT:

I fucced with this Bryson Gray joint from a couple years ago:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: I'm dying at this nikka Hotep Jesus bumping da fucc outta Bryson Gray's latest mixtape at the 8:38 time mark:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Here's a really good & entertaining long-form interview that Bryson Gray did with Hotep Jesus a few months ago:

Unlike the other MAGA rappers, Bryson actually worked in the music industry, been signed to record deals, toured & been the opening act for bigger name rappers, regularly got his music played on the radio regionally/locally in North Carolina, & etc.

EDIT:

I fucced with this Bryson Gray joint from a couple years ago:

What kind of weirdos are you into?

The "straight pride" shirt reeks of homophobia and seems to be attacking gays for no reason.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
There is only one white rapper in existence I recognize and I actually listen to and like and I like to think he’s a octoroon:troll: and that’s Paul Wall:yeshrug::russ:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps