Yes, MAGA Rap Is Real And Trump Supporters Love It.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The other day I saw a cac maga rapping over the "Changes" 2pac beat.
pawpaw-confused.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That actually went out the window with Eminem. I will also never forget Macklemore being relevant and reading comments (yes, I know its the internet) of people saying things like "Wow, finally a rapper talking about something positive!" They make exceptions when its digestible for their white sensibilities. Miley got away with twerking all over the place and certainly made enough white people go from "Thats ghetto" to "thats cool" like the first white person to make an article on chopped cheese from NY. Christopher Columbus your shyt and dare you to use the "race card."
This didn't start with Eminem. White people have always loved hip hop. It was cacs selling out Public Enemy shows in the 80s

White people will always love the shyt that black people make, regardless of how much they love or hate actual black people

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
when the tranny was there and he was like "this is a coordinated attack"

meanwhile the interviewer basically calling him shook :mjlol:

This is hilarious
I swear to God this shyt writes itself. When they were introducing his family and said his grandmother was a black panther I was like:obama:

Then his whole family turned out to be full blown Trump supporters:mjlol:

When the reporter at the end said she was gay, and Breh said "I don't think your fully gay":mjlol:

@RickyDiBiase I'm sorry

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I am sure Keith Lee's (wrestling one) favorite rapper is in there :troll:

"My dear, wholesome poster of Coliseum. Words can not express how efficient and poetic such sounds are coming from thy mouths. The incredible delivery of wanting America to be great like thou forefathers embrace. It sends shivers down thy spine. SHIVERS I SAY!!!"

IMG_2777.gif