YES!!! fukkERY HAS RETURN TONIGHT!! LOVE & HIP-HOP NEW YORK

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This nikka Gunz is holdin no GUAP. Wtf. Living with Tara. Got kicked out and now stays with either his mother or Amina? :wtf: Son 44 and don't have a place to live?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Erica mena is a fukkin psychopath. but she bad tho :whew: i didnt know she had fake ass tho

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Gunz is holdin no GUAP. Wtf. Living with Tara. Got kicked out and now stays with either his mother or Amina? :wtf: Son 44 and don't have a place to live?

He a bum. bytches love that swag.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Gunz looking like a real hypocrite giving ultimatums to his friend because dude doesn't like the chick he's making money with? :stopitslime: Dude was managing an artist and literally wifed her.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Gunz look like Tank and Dozer from The Matrix's pops. He got that Nebuchadnezzar Struggle face.

:russ: :laff:

113Tank_Dozer-med.jpg

Walkman

Banned
Daps
I haven't been keeping up with this season of Love & Hip Hop New York like I had been the others but I know from few episodes that I have seen of this season that Erica Jean is one sexy ass broad.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I'm watching on Xfinity right now, it's all about Erica Jean in my opinion. :banderas:

Erica Jean is my pick too, i think her lil gap is cute, and her big gap between her thighs:steviej::steviej::steviej:

Puerto Rican Erica is just using that poor video model girl for a storyline and for attention.:pacspit:

Yandy is either the dumbest woman, or playing dumb. How u aint know your baby daddy is a d-boy?:dahell:
Tahiry is a down ass bytch, Joe Budden dont deserve her. Unfortunately she wasted her best years on him, she starting to look:flabbynsick:

I think Peter Gunz and his baby mama are finessing the shyt outta people with their bullshyt storyline. Amina know damn well she got married cuz she was bout to get deported.:camby:

Walkman

Banned
Daps
Erica Jean has what it takes to be in King Magazine. :datazz:

That gap she has is sexy too. Erica Jean just has that "it" factor about her.

Walkman

Banned
Daps
Erica Jean is my pick too, i think her lil gap is cute, and her big gap between her thighs:steviej::steviej::steviej:

Puerto Rican Erica is just using that poor video model girl for a storyline and for attention.:pacspit:

Yandy is either the dumbest woman, or playing dumb. How u aint know your baby daddy is a d-boy?:dahell:
Tahiry is a down ass bytch, Joe Budden dont deserve her. Unfortunately she wasted her best years on him, she starting to look:flabbynsick:

I think Peter Gunz and his baby mama are finessing the shyt outta people with their bullshyt storyline. Amina know damn well she got married cuz she was bout to get deported.:camby:

Yeah, Erica Jean is where it's at. She's just my type breh; cool personality and a Coke bottle shape. That broad got curves in all the right places.

P.R. Erica is nice to look at but she comes with too much drama. Tahiry's cool and her backyard still got "More Bounce To The Ounce" but Erica Jean, breh. Whew!

Peter and his baby mama's whole story seems so 90's soap opera. Yeah, what woman (Amina) is going to be trying to hook up with a nikka who ain't got nothing in his pockets but lent? Yeah, she needed a "home"!