YES!!! fukkERY HAS RETURN TONIGHT!! LOVE & HIP-HOP NEW YORK

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
so dame dash is working for jim jones? do they acutally sell vampire life clothes in stores? chrissy is actually a good designer though.
I thougtht it was 50/50....

vamp clothes are actually nice

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
man joe budden trips me out how he talks all calm when tahiry is yelling at him like he has no worries in the world lol

That's the best way to deal with a crazy chick. I used to do that same shyt with my ex. I'd stay extra calm no matter how valid or argument was. She would get more pissed off that I wasn't angry. The angrier she got the more likely she would do or say something stupid so that I could flip the argument to what she did. Basically changing the subject off of how I fukked up. By the time it was all done she'd end up apologizing to me.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
That's the best way to deal with a crazy chick. I used to do that same shyt with my ex. I'd stay extra calm no matter how valid or argument was. She would get more pissed off that I wasn't angry. The angrier she got the more likely she would do or say something stupid so that I could flip the argument to what she did. Basically changing the subject off of how I fukked up. By the time it was all done she'd end up apologizing to me.
Real

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
i really don't understand why amina is putting herself out there like that. i get why peter gunz is on here lookin scummy because he's a broke muhfukka and he just wants a check.

amina is trying to get a legit singing career but girls (her main fanbase) aint gonna wanna see her win after this home wrecking shyt. not to mention she comes off as a dumb bird. but then again she most likely would have been a nobody without this show. :manny:

cyn is so gawd damn bad :noah:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i really don't understand why amina is putting herself out there like that. i get why peter gunz is on here lookin scummy because he's a broke muhfukka and he just wants a check.

amina is trying to get a legit singing career but girls (her main fanbase) aint gonna wanna see her win after this home wrecking shyt. not to mention she comes off as a dumb bird. but then again she most likely would have been a nobody without this show. :manny:

cyn is so gawd damn bad :noah:

You see his baby moms apartment :dead: I don't blame him for trying to come up. I know they both getting money.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
"There's women out there THAT HAVE MY BABIES that I didn't marry." -- Peter Gunz

You see his baby moms apartment :dead: I don't blame him for trying to come up. I know they both getting money.
The living space has no windows because it is a basement unit, right? ZERO WINDOWS. And the full bathroom opens up off the living room. "Where they do that at?"

Last edited: