Yellowstone - TV Series Written And Directed By Taylor Sheridan

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Lowkey the hiatus helped the hype for the show. Putting it on Peacock and showing the episodes on CBS during the strike really helped the demand.

Kevin Costner needs to stop being a bytch…

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Who-is-Laramie-on-%E2%80%98Yellowstone%E2%80%99-Meet-Hassie-Harrison-.jpg

daemonova

Daps
DEADLINE: Yellowstone mushroomed into the biggest hit on basic cable, the ratings growing each year. Now, it has imploded in squabbles and rumors about you putting this movie first and trying to squeeze your windows of availability to finish your John Dutton character. Where does it stand with Yellowstone?

COSTNER: Well, I haven’t felt good about it the last year, what with the way they’ve talked about it. It wasn’t truthful. So now I’m talking about a little bit about what the real truth of it was. I made a contract for seasons five, six and seven. In February, after a two- or three-month negotiation, they made another contract. They wanted to redo that one, and instead of seasons six and seven, it was 5A and 5B, and maybe we’ll do six. They weren’t able to make those. Horizon was set in the middle, but Yellowstone was first position. I fit [Horizon] into the gaps. They just kept moving their gaps.

daemonova

Daps
They keep ruining these shows being greedy with these split seasons:snoop:
They don't want to pay anybody. Amazon used to cancel show after two to three seasons. Them cast salaries go up, whether the show hit or not as well with writers, costume ppl, all that.

They paid Lena Hedley 3 million to look out a window, now she being written out the mgm plus show.

Paramount running out of money, they bout to be bought out, got screwed on the Peacock deal. So yeah, they trying to transition to a cheaper show.