Yellowstone - TV Series Written And Directed By Taylor Sheridan

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I'm gonna watch but that last season was rough man. At least one of these duttons gotta die.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna watch but that last season was rough man. At least one of these duttons gotta die.

S3 was supposed to be the last season I watched but I’m tempted to watch 4…but yeah I hate shows where there’s no real danger of the main characters dying…as wild as how S3 ended, I’m betting every fukking last one of them somehow survived lol

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
S3 was supposed to be the last season I watched but I’m tempted to watch 4…but yeah I hate shows where there’s no real danger of the main characters dying…as wild as how S3 ended, I’m betting every fukking last one of them somehow survived lol
Taylor sheridan has said Yellowstone will only go six seasons, if you haven't heard, his plate is full.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well they roped me back in…pun intended…just started S4…great intro…I’m expecting the dutton family won’t suffer any losses tho but it’s fun watching them get out of jams…as someone said this is basically SOA on a ranch lmao

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
just started ep 6…I’m so FUCKING tired of beth’s character

Beth character is draining asf...

Season 1 to 3 were good.

4 was a disaster.

I'll still watch season 5 and I am anticipating, but I really don't like Beth character.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beth character is draining asf...

Season 1 to 3 were good.

4 was a disaster.

I'll still watch season 5 and I am anticipating, but I really don't like Beth character.

I should’ve followed my instincts and stopped watching after S3…whole family was at death’s door and I already KNEW shyt wasn’t gonna happen to any of them but here I am struggle watching this shyt…they’ll probably throw in a crazy cliffhanger at the end of S4 again…rip is a dope character tho…aside from that this shyt just been a way to kill time