Yeah Game Freak needs to be put on the summerjam screen for how they handled the latest Pokemon on the switch when Hogwarts Legacy is running on it

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Did you not see the reviews and memes when Scarlet and Violet dropped? They were already put on the summerjam screen.
I know but this even more glaring coming from an unknown developer that everyone had their doubts about before the game’s release and I honestly thought the switch version was going to be a total failure or just outright canceled but look at them :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
live from gamefreak hq:

we-dont-care.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
gamefreak could barely handle the 3DS broddy.

They've said numerous times they don't know shyt bout 3D.
Insane that one of the most profitable studios in the industry still can't figure out modern game development with nearly 30 years of experience.

Game freak might be the most incompetent development team ever.

:francis:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:russ:Yeah some one needs to smack game freak

I was like how in the hell this game runs like this and even zelda runs better

game freak just phoning in pokemon now not even trying they might need to get another company to do it.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Insane that one of the most profitable studios in the industry still can't figure out modern game development with nearly 30 years of experience.

Its just like people in the workforce. There are levels between the people who know how to work, and the underachievers who coast.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Multiple moving parts. It’s obvious GF is primarily focused on battling/RPG mechanics, and are doing everything in-house. At this point I think it’s ego cause they have yet to bring in monolith soft to support them like Zelda and Splatoon have done.

Either way I was done after Sword/Shield shyt was such a disappointment.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Multiple moving parts. It’s obvious GF is primarily focused on battling/RPG mechanics, and are doing everything in-house. At this point I think it’s ego cause they have yet to bring in monolith soft to support them like Zelda and Splatoon have done.

Either way I was done after Sword/Shield shyt was such a disappointment.
The rpg mechanics and battle system ain't that damn complex. These hacks make wayy to much money for these excuses.

The Pokémon company is worth nearly $100 billion, they bring in $10 billion a year. They have no excuses.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nintendo should take em out back and replace em with more competent workers
:dead:
Nintendo doesn't have enough say to do that. Gamefreak owns as much of The Pokémon Company as Nintendo and Creatures does. No way a company that makes the games and owns 1/3 of The Pokémon Company is gonna let itself be removed from development.