"Yeah CAM did write the HOOK, but BEYONCE muscled him out of PUBLISHING and WRITER CREDITS"- DIGGA

Daps
Have to give credit where it's due. Until your post, I wasn't familiar with the controversy surrounding Beyonce's credits as far as writing goes. Nor was I familiar with her possibility black balling Keri Hilson, Amerie, and Future being concerned about the same thing happening to him. Yo, she's a piece of sh!t. Apple doesn't fall too far away from the tree either considering her sister's support of Iggy Azalea.

Keri hild on brought that upon herself but I need more insight about her black balling amerie and future and not hearsay

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Have to say too, there's a certain irony with you posting this considering Al Haymon is your avy, and Beyonce felt he and her father were trying to muscle her financially. Meanwhile she does dirty sh!t within the industry as well. Heck, considering how big her brand is, she's had to have done some dirt to get where she is.

that wasn't the case at all...

Beyonce daddy Matthew Knowles didn't wanna accept responsibility for his mishandling of tour revenue ...

and tried to place the blame on AL HAYMON when LIVE NATION exposed MATTHEW as being corrupt.....

MATTHEW KNOWLES WAS SCARED TOO POINT FINGERS AT THEM WHITE FOLKS...

When it was LIVE NATION that not only gave BEY her tour deal..but had controlling interest and,licensing rights in the global market

So he TRIED to throw dirt on AL

which is why she DISTANCED herself from her dad....

AL didn't have anything to do with Matthew's deeds...cause AL Haymon company at the time was a subsidiary of LIVE NATION since it got bought out in 2008

and to this day AL still works with LIVE NATION overseeing thier Urban Events like the I AM STILL MUSIC TOUR featuring Wayne...Niki Minaj..Ross etc.

AL HAYMON is good money.......

and practices great business ethics while getting his clients paid

Bey ain't got issues with AL

matter of fact AL HAYMON business partner FAISEL DURANNI an exec at LIVE NATION is now running Beyonce's management company

So technically she still works with AL
so she can't have a beef with him

but JAY does cause AL HAYMON doesn't kiss his a$$...and has had such a vast market share of Sports and Entertainment since the 90s

That OG AL HAYMON has a way of being a thorn in JAY side and Jay can't do nothing bout it :manny:

Last edited:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk are u talking about? When did I mention Jay? The fact is Cam had Beyonce singing about slinging crack, all of that publishing shyt is irrelevant to the fact.

The real weirdo is a nikka quoting me emotional over a point I didnt even make.. foh

this is why nikkas stay getting robbed for their publishing :snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Keri hild on brought that upon herself but I need more insight about her black balling amerie and future and not hearsay
She didn't have Future blackballed. He's just referring to Drunk In Love, which was supposed to be a Future track called Good Morning. Basically Future sort of helped write the melody for Drunk In Love but received no credit. What @Endiphrint was alluding to, is Future was scared to fight for his writing credits [where he got this from I have no idea]. Future discussed the situation on Hot Nine Seven and IIRC I never got that impression

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have to give credit where it's due. Until your post, I wasn't familiar with the controversy surrounding Beyonce's credits as far as writing goes. Nor was I familiar with her possibility black balling Keri Hilson, Amerie, and Future being concerned about the same thing happening to him. Yo, she's a piece of sh!t. Apple doesn't fall too far away from the tree either considering her sister's support of Iggy Azalea.

ure just wrong on the facts,

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
What the fukk are u talking about? When did I mention Jay? The fact is Cam had Beyonce singing about slinging crack, all of that publishing shyt is irrelevant to the fact.

The real weirdo is a nikka quoting me emotional over a point I didnt even make.. foh

LOL these nikkas love to argue just because

Dont ever lump me in with "these nikkas" fukk u talkin bout jack? @FreshAIG Obviously i mistook u for a dikkridin fakkit. My fault. But ya post still make NO SENSE in a thread where the topic is who got paid what and how. Ol "i was jus sayin tho" ass nikka @SpacelySprockets

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You can fool the rest of the world long as New York know :mjcry:

fp5ef.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Why does that even matter? The fact remains he had Beyonce singing about slinging crack
Yeah... the weak point/diss cam was trying to make is he had jay baby momz singing bout some foul shyt on his track...
all the other legalities of who gets the publishing, yada yada yada, is irrelevant.
Its like if i said, i use to have ur wife stashin coke in her cooch on a bus up north...
And a nikkaz only comeback is... "well atleast she got paid for it":what: