"Yeah CAM did write the HOOK, but BEYONCE muscled him out of PUBLISHING and WRITER CREDITS"- DIGGA

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
beyonce been gettin money

cam loses this one

lol at you nikkas disqualifying a hoe cause she sanged about crack!!!! :scusthov: max b was the reason the diss song was hot fellas.

ima camel hater but the b1tch b muscled flabron out money for his weak writtens. its not rare when a broke azz washed up mase shoe shinnin ghost writer had to pay the actual artist to sing about crack !!!!

my baby momma harder then a lot of you nikkaz

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
cam can get it in dc...but he cant mess wit texas.
image.jpg

VIBE-Vixen-Beyonce-Rocket-Jersey.gif

bey been showin naked spleen in new york

3rd coast still holdin..all in ya face
3924413.png
beyonce-texas-sexy-bottoms__oPt.jpg

Beyonce%20taxi.jpg

thass my red bone n its
TEXAS-TX-FLAG.jpg

still rollin on boyz

word to p-a-t

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

:lolbron:

see beyonce' had people like her pops and mom (still) in her corner to help her handle the business end of things. b's pops and mom are all "about the money" *t.i. voice*

b' was fortunate enough to have her pops and mom bein' very proactive on the business side of things of her career

if pops and mom are the ones who helped work that out, then best believe neither of them won't lettin' no money not come thier with by way of publishin' so long as they could help it. they bout they money

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I been tellin nikkas this is why Bey understand eachother business wise...she moves just like him...

Have to give credit where it's due. Until your post, I wasn't familiar with the controversy surrounding Beyonce's credits as far as writing goes. Nor was I familiar with her possibility black balling Keri Hilson, Amerie, and Future being concerned about the same thing happening to him. Yo, she's a piece of sh!t. Apple doesn't fall too far away from the tree either considering her sister's support of Iggy Azalea.