"Yeah CAM did write the HOOK, but BEYONCE muscled him out of PUBLISHING and WRITER CREDITS"- DIGGA

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Children of the Corn producer as well as lead producer of Cam's first two albums "CONFESSIONS OF FIRE" and "SDE" and cofounder of the Diplomats speaks on the Camron diss song towards JAY-Z entitled "You gotta love it" in which Cam brags about having Beyoncé singing in the studio about slinging Crack ..........

Digga tells HHNLive.com things didn't exactly go down that way
"Cam wasn't even in the studio when Beyonce recorded that song...Cam did write that hook about slingin crack but Beyonce got a check and she muscled Cam out of some of his publishing and writer credits too. So, who really won? That's the part he doesn't want to tell you." :dead:

WUkTyI4.gif

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Before she was Jay bytch :what:. Some of yall cats is weirdos no Meek
What the fukk are u talking about? When did I mention Jay? The fact is Cam had Beyonce singing about slinging crack, all of that publishing shyt is irrelevant to the fact.

The real weirdo is a nikka quoting me emotional over a point I didnt even make.. foh

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What the fukk are u talking about? When did I mention Jay? The fact is Cam had Beyonce singing about slinging crack, all of that publishing shyt is irrelevant to the fact.

The real weirdo is a nikka quoting me emotional over a point I didnt even make.. foh

LOL these nikkas love to argue just because

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Children of the Corn producer as well as lead producer of Cam's first two albums "CONFESSIONS OF FIRE" and "SDE" and cofounder of the Diplomats speaks on the Camron diss song towards JAY-Z entitled "You gotta love it" in which Cam brags about having Beyoncé singing in the studio about slinging Crack ..........

"Cam wasn't even in the studio when Beyonce recorded that song...Cam did write that hook about slingin crack but Beyonce got a check and she muscled Cam out of some of his publishing and writer credits too. So, who really won? That's the part he doesn't want to tell you." :dead:

Have to say too, there's a certain irony with you posting this considering Al Haymon is your avy, and Beyonce felt he and her father were trying to muscle her financially. Meanwhile she does dirty sh!t within the industry as well. Heck, considering how big her brand is, she's had to have done some dirt to get where she is.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Have to say too, there's a certain irony with you posting this considering Al Haymon is your avy, and Beyonce felt he and her father were trying to muscle her financially. Meanwhile she does dirty sh!t within the industry as well. Heck, considering how big her brand is, she's had to have done some dirt to get where she is.
I been tellin nikkas this is why Jay and Bey understand eachother business wise...she moves just like him...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

WUkTyI4.gif
:troll:

My baby momma harder than a lot of you...
Keep it 100

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

dude did u even graduate from High School?:why:

:mjlol:

it's clear you don't have a clue in regards to financial issues

like dude says JAY WON courtesy of his baby mama who PUNKED camron out of his royalties