@YBG613 is another poster who talks shyt about AA's but is allowed to roam freely on here......why?

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Black, white, asian,
Carribean, African, British
Irish, italian, chechen...

I hate ALL you motherfukkers:ucku:

All us stupid ass people do is bicker about the dumbest shyt, desperate to find a way to separate ourselves. We then wonder why we are pawns for the top 1%>. Because we are all stupid fukks who can't pull our heads from our asses to see the truth.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Stop letting these fake try hard cocksuckers get under your skin
Ho ass nikka got 2k posts in 6 months ..all about Black American life, music and culture.... and he hates us?

:heh:

Sounds like another lil insecure,midget clown with no life who's obsessed with AAs
If you were from South Africa, you would have said South Africa.. not Southern African country...so which shythole were you born in?
:lupe:

They don't have message boards down there?
I mean y'all don't have to discuss hip hop like we do here
Go discuss gang raping lesbians or some shyt that you actually good at
:camby:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Considering the amount of shyt y’all be spouting about jaimacans, Africans, Haitians, and even blacks living in Europe. :yeshrug:
But but but but that was different ass dudes.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Considering the amount of shyt y’all be spouting about jaimacans, Africans, Haitians, and even blacks living in Europe. :yeshrug:
But but but but that was different ass dudes.
OP isn't AA.
:umad:
All these different nations have their own message boards with worse internal dialogue about outsiders, but y'all enjoy gathering in places centered on AA culture...why is that?
One poster said he wanted Black Britain properly represented...good on him, but Black Britain only comes up when Black Britain posts about itself. I'm sure Grmdaily, fifa, nando's, and other places y'all frequent have online outlets but yet and still...here we are.
The same applies to everybody else...y'all have your own cultural spaces but feel extra entitled to spaces centered on AA culture. "This shyt for everybody, y'all".
:mjpls:
When brakes get applied, the bytch comes out...and hurt feelings folk start bringing up personal situations.
Hopping into convos about OUR perspective on race relations as if we need "these other nikka" opinion added to the consensus. Y'all that important?
:usure: You want to be, right?
Oh, but when certain brehs get loose on that immigration/:camby: putting y'all in the SAME BOAT as :mjpls: latinos...then folks shrink up, become insignificant, and unable to understand nuance...just "po' lil' old you" until it's time to wave flags and chest beat, or shyt on US Blacks for not being well traveled enough for your tastes... :mjpls:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
OP isn't AA.
:umad:
All these different nations have their own message boards with worse internal dialogue about outsiders, but y'all enjoy gathering in places centered on AA culture...why is that?
One poster said he wanted Black Britain properly represented...good on him, but Black Britain only comes up when Black Britain posts about itself. I'm sure Grmdaily, fifa, nando's, and other places y'all frequent have online outlets but yet and still...here we are.
The same applies to everybody else...y'all have your own cultural spaces but feel extra entitled to spaces centered on AA culture. "This shyt for everybody, y'all".
:mjpls:
When brakes get applied, the bytch comes out...and hurt feelings folk start bringing up personal situations.
Hopping into convos about OUR perspective on race relations as if we need "these other nikka" opinion added to the consensus. Y'all that important?
:usure: You want to be, right?
Oh, but when certain brehs get loose on that immigration/:camby: putting y'all in the SAME BOAT as :mjpls: latinos...then folks shrink up, become insignificant, and unable to understand nuance...just "po' lil' old you" until it's time to wave flags and chest beat, or shyt on US Blacks for not being well traveled enough for your tastes... :mjpls:

I didn’t read a word of this btw..