@YBG613 is another poster who talks shyt about AA's but is allowed to roam freely on here......why?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Why are you here?
to pass the time since I no longer post on social networks like facebook, twitter and insta anymore. :yeshrug:

Also this is a good site to discuss some shyt happening in the world and get good insight on how some see things around them.

Another reason is that I get kept up to date with the new music releases.

and ofcourse the Animal threads and fukkery :banderas:

any more questions?

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I don't throw around the c**n word loosely

And anyone who does i look at em funny.

My nana still alive and she had to go through that while teaching black boys and girls in the South. That's just me though

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
to pass the time since I no longer post on social networks like facebook, twitter and insta anymore. :yeshrug:

Also this is a good site to discuss some shyt happening in the world and get good insight on how some see things around them.

Another reason is that I get kept up to date with the new music releases.

and ofcourse the Animal threads and fukkery :banderas:

any more questions?

I don’t even know your font that well. I just remember you were the nikka bashing Aaliyah yesterday. I have no opinion about this thread one way or another but seeing the original post, I see you one of them nikkas that just be posting controversial shyt just for the hell of it. Or nah?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
I don’t even know your font that well. I just remember you were the nikka bashing Aaliyah yesterday. I have no opinion about this thread one way or another but seeing the original post, I see you one of them nikkas that just be posting controversial shyt just for the hell of it. Or nah?
No I dont post just to post. I post with the entention of challenging other's thought processes about shyt happening in the world IF i feel like they are not being objective about their views.
You are a known Aaliyah stan so I wasnt suprised with you catching feelings over me saying that she couldnt sing and was an early prototype of a new age industry plant. Again, Brandy was waaaaay better musically.

Daps
I never heard Africans (American immigrants) in real life say bad stuff about African Americans to the extent you see on the internet.

They have all been very nice.

I think half of it are white trolls and the other half foreigners who have never been to America.
Are you 12? The concept of someone smiling in your face and talking shyt behind closed doors shouldn’t be foreign to you considering every other race in America does it to us

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
thats what i thought. you probably a jamaic00n.
just cant help yourself huh, the ignorance just flies out of you
Denzel-Washington-Nope-Sad.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
getting tired of all these foreigners saying slick ass shyt about us

while were at it, lets get @HaitianPattyFromNYC in here too. i remember that slick welfare shyt you said. why dont you step in here breh

Most people on welfare are white. If i say you’re on welfare then I’m specifically talking to you - not a group of people. Most of my arguments on here are city vs city related so I was probably dissing someone’s city or personally attacking someone!

The fact that you think that someone who says the word “welfare” means that they are against African Americans makes you look bad.

Lol do better loser. I have no time to hate on AAs. I get along with AAs more then I do with other Caribbean people :russ:

Last edited: