@YBG613 is another poster who talks shyt about AA's but is allowed to roam freely on here......why?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
good thing im not an American contaminated with cac blood then :umad:

here we go again, another American c00n with zero knowledge lumping up every African country into one single basket :francis:

:mjlol: :mjlol: thats fukked up.

I love it when AAs think when they get to the "motherland" :comeon: they will suddenly be treated like the kangs and queens they supposedly are :comeon:, only find out that we dont give a shyt about them and have enough of our problems to try and accomodate them to make em feel more welcome. The sense of entitlement of you Americans is crazy :mjlol: :mjgrin:

Americans exposing their ignorance once more, wanting to live vicuriously through Africans talking about what should be done and what shouldn't while their own country is in shambles under Trump :wow:

you Americans are lawst AF! :scust:

I live in a Southern African country breh :mjgrin: its 21:40pm over here

I got hooked on American hiphop

This fool has the nerve to talk about African Americans, while using an American website and being hooked on an African American aftrform :mjlol:

How is this fool still in the green? :mindblown:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
you're doing too much breh, trying to get a pat on the back from the coli at my expense by cherry picking posts in order to support your narrative :comeon:

I challenge ignorance and educate where I can. It aint my fault that you get sensitive about it and start throwing a tantrum :scust:

:mjlol: @ you spending all that energy trying to dig up posts and EDIT THEM to try and make me look bad. Go outside and enjoy life breh :umad:

@YaThreadTrashB!

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
you're doing too much breh, trying to get a pat on the back from the coli at my expense by cherry picking posts in order to support your narrative :comeon:

I challenge ignorance and educate where I can. It aint my fault that you get sensitive about it and start throwing a tantrum :scust:

@YaThreadTrashB!

nahh your fingers stink

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
@YBG613
51WkKiRWVQL._SY679_.jpg

#AAgang we all we got:wow:

This is equally as unnecessary :francis:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: @ you spending all that energy trying to dig up posts and EDIT THEM to try and make me look bad. Go outside and enjoy life breh :umad:

@YaThreadTrashB!

Hold that neg

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps

@YaThreadTrashB!

Why are you here?