Yaser Arafat killed by Polonium says Swiss study

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you know how opec works? do you understand what drives most of the conflicts that has driven the us into debt and trickle down effect of those actions to everyday people...(even down to food stamps)...?

you go pretty hard with some of this devil and jew stuff and to a certain level i understand where you're coming from and relate. it would be better received if you actually dropped some real information other than shouting fukc jews and whitey all the time. vtoo many broad brush strokes and not enough content. they're not all bad, just like they're not all good. just saying..
you tell us how you think opec works..

there's too much to talk about and many industries to talk about how they do their manipulation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how Hamas became the powerhouse of controlling the West Bank and Gaza. Since the other reason PLO was still alive, it's because it's leader was and in order for the demise of that to happen and Israel can move forward into pushing the Arabs out of the land, Hamas can be the new bad guy.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is how Hamas became the powerhouse of controlling the West Bank and Gaza. Since the other reason PLO was still alive, it's because it's leader was and in order for the demise of that to happen and Israel can move forward into pushing the Arabs out of the land, Hamas can be the new bad guy.

lol wut

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Kritic's just mad he's not a smart enough person to put himself in a position of success. Mirroring his self hate onto those damn devils. If you think the Jews and Arabs are such smart people that control everything, why don't you quit your bytching and learn how they do things and take advantage of it and prosper yourself. Hating isn't getting you anywhere. Your non-devil posts actually seem intelligent so you can clearly think logically but when all you do is talk about the devils of this world, you just sound salty as fukk that things haven't gone your way.

And yes, I'm fully expecting a "the devils position themselves in such a way that a person like myself cannot prosper" blah blah blah. If you really believe the Jews run everything then learn from them and use it to your advantage. Its really simple. Swallow your pride and move on up.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kritic's just mad he's not a smart enough person to put himself in a position of success. Mirroring his self hate onto those damn devils. If you think the Jews and Arabs are such smart people that control everything, why don't you quit your bytching and learn how they do things and take advantage of it and prosper yourself. Hating isn't getting you anywhere. Your non-devil posts actually seem intelligent so you can clearly think logically but when all you do is talk about the devils of this world, you just sound salty as fukk that things haven't gone your way.

And yes, I'm fully expecting a "the devils position themselves in such a way that a person like myself cannot prosper" blah blah blah. If you really believe the Jews run everything then learn from them and use it to your advantage. Its really simple. Swallow your pride and move on up.
^^ this nicca :heh: ( <<jewish smiley) what makes you think i'm hurting

all my posts are intelligent. some don't make sense right now cause they're ahead of their time. but thank god i'm not talkin and posting and like 600 yrs from now someone will find these gems and elevate me to god status. so i understand when my posts don't connect with the ppl or shake the devil being exposed.

i'm gonna be with jesus, arafat, chavez, gadafi, sadaam, jfk and hitler all up in heaven talkin how the jews got us and the ppl didn't do sh1t. and i'm gonna be ring leader slapping the sh1t out of ppl cause i warned these ppl and they didn't hear.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
this nicca :heh: ( <<jewish smiley) what makes you think i'm hurting

all my posts are intelligent. some don't make sense right now cause they're ahead of their time. but thank god i'm not talkin and posting and like 600 yrs from now someone will find these gems and elevate me to god status. so i understand when my posts don't connect with the ppl or shake the devil being exposed.

i'm gonna be with jesus, arafat, chavez, gadafi, sadaam, jfk and hitler all up in heaven talkin how the jews got us and the ppl didn't do sh1t. and i'm gonna be ring leader slapping the sh1t out of ppl cause i warned these ppl and they didn't hear.

The way you fight for your cause and beliefs deserved the dap. I don't agree with you but at least you stick to the script.

But Jesus? Bruh, my man is a Jew and direct descendant of that Jew King David. I don't think you want to deal with the devil. And as a man who is all about forgiveness and he himself knowing his sacrifice was Gods will, I don't think he has any ill will towards them Jews.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way you fight for your cause and beliefs deserved the dap. I don't agree with you but at least you stick to the script.

But Jesus? Bruh, my man is a Jew and direct descendant of that Jew King David. I don't think you want to deal with the devil. And as a man who is all about forgiveness and he himself knowing his sacrifice was Gods will, I don't think he has any ill will towards them Jews.
zonist jews kill jews who aren't down with the cause all the time. it's nuthin breh.. i've killed a few niccas myself :manny:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but with 9-11 they had to move the jewish companies out of the towers a few days before sh1t went down... :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Umm yeah it was PLO and Fatah and some other Palestinian groups. PLO was the powerhouse until Arafat died( killed) and Hamas came out of nowhere and become the powerhouse to diminish other groups from being a political force for Palestinians. Even though Israel did create Hamas.