Yaser Arafat killed by Polonium says Swiss study

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
the israelis are behind this. they also killed chavez with them sh1ts.

i'm telling you niccas never trust a jew in business or politics. or science. these ppl are on some other sh1t.

:heh:

never trust anybody in business or politics foo..i dont trust an afghan as far as i can spit

:childplease:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

never trust anybody in business or politics foo..i dont trust an afghan as far as i can spit

:childplease:
i dont trust arabs either. but with them i can sort of handle. they aren't master manipulators. the israeli jewish devils are on the top of the devil food chain. then jewish americans, then jewish anything...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i'm gonna keep talkin about this sh1t and keep exposing these/yall devils at every opportunity i get. it's millions of people who don't know about you devils that need to know.
lol, You Are Going to Get banned from the site..... realize where u at brehah

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i dont trust arabs either. but with them i can sort of handle. they aren't master manipulators. the israeli jewish devils are on the top of the devil food chain. then jewish americans, then jewish anything...
:ohhh:

ur the funniest nikka on here. anyway, u have it wrong.

for business.....
israeli jew, then Ethiopian (sorry) , then Northern CAC, then any other type of Jew worldwide, then Asian that's not Japanese Chinese or over there...(indian, paki, sri, afgan, mid eastern, etc) Then southern CAC, then American black, then Mexican, then other Hispanics, then Southern CAC.

I know that order seems fukked up but :yeshrug: it is what it is.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i dont trust arabs either. but with them i can sort of handle. they aren't master manipulators...

do you know how opec works? do you understand what drives most of the conflicts that has driven the us into debt and trickle down effect of those actions to everyday people...(even down to food stamps)...?

you go pretty hard with some of this devil and jew stuff and to a certain level i understand where you're coming from and relate. it would be better received if you actually dropped some real information other than shouting fukc jews and whitey all the time. too many broad brush strokes and not enough content. they're not all bad, just like they're not all good. just saying..

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
actually these niccas don't know. even you don't know. i can tell you about you that will make you blush:wub:.. devil. :birdman:

lol...

i have family who fled nazi germany...i have family that ran guns for Israel in 48...my grandfather was a chief legislator of a branch of freemasons...on the other side..i have family who lived in benito's italy and (supposedly) members of the Black Hand...you think you know more than me on this? you cant say anything that can surprise me fellow. call me a devil all you want, but I havent affected your life at all.

and who do you worship anyway? if we are going to get religious, by all means indulge me..

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
shyt, even my father was reading up on the trilateral commission years ago and schooled me on it, and i spent years researching the shyt and it got ramped up by the makaveli killuminati album..youre trying to school the wrong guy. focus your efforts elsewhere

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
elaborate...

moreso in regards to whether we should trust the "arabs" more than others because they're "not master manipulators".... we know for a fact the opec coalition manipulates the oil market to their own benefit. further than that they influence us policy making and military initiatives with the power they wield over the resources they control. they also impact the actions of their neighboring countries which in turn influence decisions the us makes and actions we take in that region. i'd say arabs are indeed master manipulators just as much as everyone else. the us is constantly caught in a struggle of appeasing both the israelis and the arabs. we're fighting their battles and paying them off in the form of "foreign aid" at the same damn time.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
depositphotos_2465107-Bushes.jpg

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, You Are Going to Get banned from the site..... realize where u at brehah
I'm at a hiphop site. freedom of speech and expression. if your jewish buddies don't like hearing the truth they can get the fuq out. turn down for what

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol...

i have family who fled nazi germany...i have family that ran guns for Israel in 48...my grandfather was a chief legislator of a branch of freemasons...on the other side..i have family who lived in benito's italy and (supposedly) members of the Black Hand...you think you know more than me on this? you cant say anything that can surprise me fellow. call me a devil all you want, but I havent affected your life at all.

and who do you worship anyway? if we are going to get religious, by all means indulge me..
I know you and all of you have that devil illuminati freemason swagg you that doesn't surprise me. I swim with y'all sharks everyday. I sit on the dinning table playing mind games with you ppl.