Yall watch 90210?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
this nikka Dixon been turning his L's into W's all season... proud of this young nikka.. when he said I own you.. I was like :krs:

9aocv7.jpg

Hopefully they build on this, they havent had a heelish type main male character on this show yet. They just play all this dude as happy go lucky saps, Dixon especially. I look forward to them letting him act a fool, even with his injury:myman:

YBE

Banned
Daps
this nikka Dixon been turning his L's into W's all season... proud of this young nikka.. when he said I own you.. I was like :krs:

9aocv7.jpg

"You think this means you're off my record label?" :duck:

"See you tomorrow" :ufdup: :jawalrus:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Ivy, no parents, no Jen, no original series cast?

What a disappointing 100th episode.

Dixon is a fukking BOSS, though! :gladbron:

No surprise Alec is gay for Max, though. :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
U could tell that nikka Alec was a fakkit the way he interacted with Naomi

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0gsBx2M0r0[/ame]

Daps
I knew that Alec guy was gay! Hell I kept wondering if he was gay in RL...

Lol at Dixon (Tristan) going back to his grimy roots from The Wire...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I didn't watch the preview for ep 9, so was wondering wtf yall talkin about with Alec being gay..lol

I'm actually lightweight pissed they put that and the Vanessa being alive shyt in the preview. Usually they just show some small bullshyt that doesn't mean much in the previews, but this shyt would have been much more :ohhh: if I watched it in the normal course of the episode.

I actually don't think that the Black dude is going to end up gay for Max, I think that's what they want you to think from the preview but it'll switch up when you actually see the episode... or at least that's what I hope. :to:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm actually lightweight pissed they put that and the Vanessa being alive shyt in the preview. Usually they just show some small bullshyt that doesn't mean much in the previews, but this shyt would have been much more :ohhh: if I watched it in the normal course of the episode.

I actually don't think that the Black dude is going to end up gay for Max, I think that's what they want you to think from the preview but it'll switch up when you actually see the episode... or at least that's what I hope. :to:

They showed Vanessa alive @ the end of the last episode. WTF were u watching