Y'all wanna see what mental illness looks like?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Very pretty she kinda favors Essence Atkins

essence_beaty.png

170907-essence-atkins-3-blk-1322p_c50996fb6e16ccbde611000f92c8e16b.fit-760w.JPG
Put my essence in her ass skin

:ahh:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
He was talking reckless in a thread about Hispanics being able to say nikka on some "if you got a problem with them, say it to their face" type shyt, and I had already seen that he was half Hispanic, so I negged him and reported his post.

Didn't give a fukk about him at all before that, because he never said nothing I felt, and didn't give two shyts about that interaction, because one of the running jokes on here if someone says some wild shyt is "dap/undap, negged, reported"

One of the mods (I know who, but I don't hold grudges so I won't name names, he cool...) messaged him and told him I reported his post.

This nikka acted like I ran to the police and told them he was a pedophile...

Ever since then, this nikka has been stalking me one some super weirdo shyt.

Funny shyt is, I really don't give a fukk about Spanish people saying nikka as long as they recognize their African heritage, fukk with black folks, and are respectful about it.
He is a pedophile though.....:dead:.....fukking fat ass did the same thing with me like two years ago....following my ass around on here sending me messages....:heh:....he an ex marine which makes this even more hilarious....clown operates like a 14 year old bytch.....

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
He was talking reckless in a thread about Hispanics being able to say nikka on some "if you got a problem with them, say it to their face" type shyt, and I had already seen that he was half Hispanic, so I negged him and reported his post.

Didn't give a fukk about him at all before that, because he never said nothing I felt, and didn't give two shyts about that interaction, because one of the running jokes on here if someone says some wild shyt is "dap/undap, negged, reported"

One of the mods (I know who, but I don't hold grudges so I won't name names, he cool...) messaged him and told him I reported his post.

This nikka acted like I ran to the police and told them he was a pedophile...

Ever since then, this nikka has been stalking me one some super weirdo shyt.

Funny shyt is, I really don't give a fukk about Spanish people saying nikka as long as they recognize their African heritage, fukk with black folks, and are respectful about it.

That has to be a rule violation. That mod is a pure f*ck n*gga for doing that. Name the name so I can air his ass out since you’re too bow-backed to do it talking bout “Bububut he coool” FOH

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
That has to be a rule violation. That mod is a pure f*ck n*gga for doing that. Name the name so I can air his ass out since you’re too bow-backed to do it talking bout “Bububut he coool” FOH

I’m too bow-backed?

Do you know how many times I’ve called mods out by name, you silly ass nikka.

I didn’t say a name because I don’t know 100% but I got a good feeling.

He kinda tipped me off in one of his neg messages.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:duck:

He dont know which mod it is. The mod is incognito. He's lying. That's why he' juelzing now.

I had this fool in his feelings on a Friday night till the morning kicked in
:mjlol: