Y'all wanna see what mental illness looks like?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I can't lie. It's kinda funny. But I get it.

Why does he call you fake?

He was talking reckless in a thread about Hispanics being able to say nikka on some "if you got a problem with them, say it to their face" type shyt, and I had already seen that he was half Hispanic, so I negged him and reported his post.

Didn't give a fukk about him at all before that, because he never said nothing I felt, and didn't give two shyts about that interaction, because one of the running jokes on here if someone says some wild shyt is "dap/undap, negged, reported"

One of the mods (I know who, but I don't hold grudges so I won't name names, he cool...) messaged him and told him I reported his post.

This nikka acted like I ran to the police and told them he was a pedophile...

Ever since then, this nikka has been stalking me one some super weirdo shyt.

Funny shyt is, I really don't give a fukk about Spanish people saying nikka as long as they recognize their African heritage, fukk with black folks, and are respectful about it.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He was talking reckless in a thread about Hispanics being able to say nikka on some "if you got a problem with them, say it to their face" type shyt, and I had already seen that he was half Hispanic, so I negged him and reported his post.

Didn't give a fukk about him at all before that, because he never said nothing I felt, and didn't give two shyts about that interaction, because one of the running jokes on here if someone says some wild shyt is "dap/undap, negged, reported"

This nikka acted like I ran to the police and told them he was a pedophile...

Ever since then, this nikka has been stalking me one some super weirdo shyt.

Funny shyt is, I really don't give a fukk about Spanish people saying nikka as long as they recognize their African heritage, fukk with black folks, and are respectful about it.

Oh he's a spicy cac? :russ:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
giphy.gif
:damn: What the hell is wrong with you?!

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
i hate to be that guy, but there's only one 'g' in 'ignore.' :skip:you've posted it multiple times with two 'g's' when one will and should do. this is shyt that i'd expect from a mexican, not a black man.

Don't do me like that, breh.. :mjlol:

You know you're my favorite poster.

Say the word igg out loud and tell me how many "g's" it has..

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obsess over men on a message board brehs..

You can click on each message to see the kind words this bozo leaves for me every two weeks.

We're at like 17 and counting:mjlol:

This isn't counting the fact that he one stars every thread I make and actually made a youtube video about me.. :russ:

I put that fool on ignore a while ago. Dummy got mad because I called him out about being a hypocrite. Kept messaging me after at all types of times so ignore he went.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I put that fool on ignore a while ago. Dummy got mad because I called him out about being a hypocrite. Kept messaging me after at all types of times so ignore he went.

He has a history of this shyt breh..

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-downfall-of-smokeurobinson.13788/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/poster-smokeurobinson-is-there-something-wrong-with-this-guy.84825/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-...the-damn-coli-police-security-officer.719911/

This coli shyt is like his whole life.

Sometimes I feel bad for him... :francis: