Y'all wanna see what mental illness looks like?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

in

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
i got a few stalkers like that too

its bound to happen on a forum thats frequented by thousands of ppl each day tho

just igg em and keep it moving

Breh, he's been on igg the whole time. :mjlol:

That's why he sends me his little love messages every two weeks, only way I can see him.

Sometimes I forget to put him back on igg after I return his negs but he's been on igg for at least a year.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I am deeply committed to keeping Malcom in the red for as long as I possibly can. :russ:

People like to come along and declare themselves my greatest rival and each and everytime I laugh. Nah b. Malcom is my #1 and the rest ain't shyt comparatively. I do the exact same thing to his reps because I gotta keep my foot on his neck :russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I am deeply committed to keeping Malcom in the red for as long as I possibly can. :russ:

People like to come along and declare themselves my greatest rival and each and everytime I laugh. Nah b. Malcom is my #1 and the rest ain't shyt comparatively. I do the exact same thing to his reps because I gotta keep my foot on his neck :russ:

I feel that, but to be honest, I don't give a fukk about a nikka like that on here to constantly monitor their every movement.

I forget half the shyt I post my damn self, what I look like stalking a nikka on a message board?

I cuss nikkas out, neg them, report them, then will dap them and rep them in a completely unrelated post if I feel what they're saying.

Sometimes, in the same damn thread.

If nothing they say adds value to my time here, I igg them.

That's the game, or at least how I play it..:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

Stalk me too

:feedme:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i hate to be that guy, but there's only one 'g' in 'ignore.' :skip:you've posted it multiple times with two 'g's' when one will and should do. this is shyt that i'd expect from a mexican, not a black man.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I feel that, but to be honest, I don't give a fukk about a nikka like that on here to constantly monitor their every movement.

I forget half the shyt I post my damn self, what I look like stalking a nikka on a message board?

I cuss nikkas out, neg them, report them, then will dap them and rep them in a completely unrelated post if I feel what they're saying.

Sometimes, in the same damn thread.

If nothing they say adds value to my time here, I igg them.

That's the game, or at least how I play it..:yeshrug:
I can't lie. It's kinda funny. But I get it.

Why does he call you fake?