Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Rick is a dikk for doing all that to keep Morty on his adventures :pachaha:

All the double crosses and plans they made fun of heist movies for had me :bryan:and :mindblown:. Still I do like it in heist movies when they assemble the crews :manny:. Netflix and Showtime catching strays :picard:.

Rick: It's Showtime, and I don't mean a poor version of HBO.

The Doctor Strange ripoff with the labcoat :mjlol:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
ok first ‘ehh’ ep this season...2 more eps left this year :(
And the next episode is within two weeks from now. :hhh:. I don't understand how you get shows like family Guy, Simpsons, south park etc... constantly feeding their fan base, but us Rick & Morty fans out here starving. With as long of breaks this show has, their should never be a ok ep.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yo did anyone notice how when Rick and Morty and Mr. Poopy Butthole were on the roof reflecting, they noticed that "A storm is coming" :patrice:

That whole Evil Morty and The Council of Rick's shyt never got wrapped up :lupe:
Ive been waiting patiently on that storyline

Anyways, the last episode was ok. First time i ever watched the show stoned and i actually liked it less than usual :leon: i thought it would be the other way around but maybe it was just a weak episode

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Yo did anyone notice how when Rick and Morty and Mr. Poopy Butthole were on the roof reflecting, they noticed that "A storm is coming" :patrice:

That whole Evil Morty and The Council of Rick's shyt never got wrapped up :lupe:
Big Storm. With twists.:lupe:

:russ:When Rick is explaining to Poopy Butthole why he had to teach the whole class karate.

:mjtf:"But it was an emergency, Riiick! How long did that take??"