Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
rick-morty-raptorl.gif

rick-morty-jerry.gif

rick-morty-poopy-shot.gif

Did anybody catch Mr. Poopey Butthole in the opening credits? More proof that he was real.
rick-morty-poopybutt-theme.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Only pet peeve is that mr. poopy butthole sounds exactly like the meeseeks.

I still have only watched 2 episodes (waiting for a binge) but without having seen the character, I gotta say this doesn't sound like a bad thing to me. The Meeseeks voices were some of the funniest shyt in the entire season 1

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
This season has propelled Rick and Morty to damn near GOAT status as one of the best adult swim cartoons. I can't wait for each episode. Great times we live in
Werd this season is intense and they put a lot of thought into each episode. I didn't really like the first season but I suppose it was necessary to build up the characters first.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Werd this season is intense and they put a lot of thought into each episode. I didn't really like the first season but I suppose it was necessary to build up the characters first.

The first season was crack as well. It was as thoughtful as this season. The episode with the house party was funny as fukk, as was the joint with morty having a alien son, the joint with the amusement park inside the bum. Its just these episodes are extra. Hive mind ex gf? The aliens invading your good memories? A fart? ROY video game? This show is too much. Its like American Dad meets scientific america. The same reason why I love venture bros. Im a super nerd. Dweeb.