I wasnt feeling this episode at first, but halfway through Im
full

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're killing this season.

Crazy thing I didn't realize til I read it in the AV Club review for this episode that foreshadowed the ending:

Cousin Nicky rescuing the family from a trapped elevator (thing I just realized—it’s an unhappy memory until Nicky shows up, which is a clue that Mr. Poopybutthole, improbably enough, is real)

:ohhh:

also Justin Roiland's plan to get free Nintendo stuff has already started working:

I work at the Pokemon World Championships, and after last night's episodes, I want to send Justin Roiland free Nintendo stuff. How do I go about this? • /r/rickandmorty

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The background chatter kills me :russ:

"oooh, Go 'head Morty"

And I literally had the pause the episode for a few minutes when Jerry locked himself in the car and left Beth out there with the homeless man :dead:
The way Jerry was peaking out the window :russ:

Also whenever I see Jerry, my mind always goes to "The factory tint settings are always too high! :krs:"

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
one of the storyboard artists posts on Reddit and he said that starting with this flashback episode the season is about to kick into high gear.

:whoo: god damn. what else can they do? these first 4 episodes have been ridiculous and each one is better than the last.