Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Damn breh you just as homotional in this thread as the DBZ one too huh. People asking legitimate questions in here and whining like a old bytch.

Yea let’s post nothing but the jokes and not discuss the lore of show built to ask questions about.

his vagina has been dry since pierce retired

parallax

Superstar
Daps
its kinda sad how morty is becoming emotionless like rick. he helped ruin his home planet and left his family(although we realize his version of beth really aint shyt) he later came back only to make a point to his au sister, then froze his real family, then when forced back to his world he tries to play it off like nothing is bad even after finding out that him freezing his mom and sister is what lead to killing them, and even throws a shot at insulting his dad. like, god damn...
Shes the only Summer that exists which might have something to do with her competence if the Rick and Morty verse took anything from the Jet Li movie
what? since when?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh wow…got so caught up in house of the dragon that I completely forgot this came on tonight…which watch it tomorrow

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Summer "Die Hard" plot made me laugh a few times. The Morty timeline felt like a cool existential idea in the writer's room that didn't get enough gags to land on paper. The conversation about being a Jewish family but only knowing as much about Judaism as a teen-raised Christian was funny...I wish they'd have done more of that to hash out the world. An entire universe that only exists as Morty's knowledge allows should be a straight-up sandbox for gags that are better than "so you're saying you're MY grandfather too!?" reptition.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
its kinda sad how morty is becoming emotionless like rick. he helped ruin his home planet and left his family(although we realize his version of beth really aint shyt) he later came back only to make a point to his au sister, then froze his real family, then when forced back to his world he tries to play it off like nothing is bad even after finding out that him freezing his mom and sister is what lead to killing them, and even throws a shot at insulting his dad. like, god damn...

what? since when?

That episode where Jerry and Beth had the goggles

Pretty sure it was confirmed there that this was the only universe in which they had a summer

But maybe I'm misremembering

parallax

Superstar
Daps
That episode where Jerry and Beth had the goggles

Pretty sure it was confirmed there that this was the only universe in which they had a summer

But maybe I'm misremembering

there were other summers, but when they had a summer they had to compromise on their lives instead of doing exciting things, so they were all playing board games