Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't even remember really what happened last season so i'm lost on this episode. Rick, morty, dimensions...iunno.
The Ricks from the Citadel had built a barrier so that they were all locked in universes where Rick is always the smartest. Evil Morty destroyed that and blew up the Citadel in the process. I'd forgotten all about it too, but did a refresher watch before I started the season premier.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I don't even remember really what happened last season so i'm lost on this episode. Rick, morty, dimensions...iunno.
I was a little confused, and I watched this video and it helped. A lot more connected and it was a dope premier. I advise at least watching the first 305 minutes of it to catch up on the important plot details that I forgot from the earlier seasons

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I definitely forgot some of the stuff from last season but as the episode went along I started to remember :ehh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yo this one of the funniest new cartoons on Adult Swim. shyt on TV period.

http://video.adultswim.com/rick-and-morty/special/?SR=SearchCartoon_Rick_and_Morty

Catch it, it has me in tears most episodes

It’s crazy how this the first post in the thread.. this is what the show is meant to be about but people have killed the show worrying about other dumb shyt.

This show is just meant to be funny yet already you have nikkas who wont just enjoy what they are watching…”I dont even remember what happen last season.” “Is this our [insert character here] or one from a different dimension?”
Like just stfu and laugh.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It’s crazy how this the first post in the thread.. this is what the show is meant to be about but people have killed the show worrying about other dumb shyt.

This show is just meant to be funny yet already you have nikkas who wont just enjoy what they are watching…”I dont even remember what happen last season.” “Is this our [insert character here] or one from a different dimension?”

Damn breh you just as homotional in this thread as the DBZ one too huh. People asking legitimate questions in here and whining like a old bytch.

Yea let’s post nothing but the jokes and not discuss the lore of show built to ask questions about.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

That doesn’t even make any sense.

A “just shut up and laugh” show is Family Guy. Rick & Morty has ALWAYS been deeper than that