Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't know if the episodic nature of this season is helping it or hurting this show yet. Last weeks episode was just OK, this weeks the Morty/Planetina part was brilliant, imo but the Summer/Rick part was just ok. It's clear they are dialing down Rick to give the other characters shine.

I can't even be mad at Morty he has to be a frustrated ball of hormones at this point and an emotional mess after dealing with to attach himself to 'grown up' Superhero so easily.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
With more substance both plots could have been split into two decent episodes. Instead both plots came off kind of basic and lazy. The Captain Planet parody forced and rushed yet another Morty relationship subplot, and the worlds’ coming to an end subplot was over the top juvenile (and kind of played out with the orgies).

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So much pain...so much heartbreak

It's enough to make a Morty...
evil-morty.gif

EVIL :demonic:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was an Amazing episode....:ohhh::francis: poor morty....

But I understand chicks are crazy breh...:pachaha:
That shyt hit me a little different because it mirrored a horrible relationship decision in my mid 20's that Ma Dukes warned me about and I all but told her to fukk off.

After it blew up she was the first one to make sure I was OK. Ma Dukes is the real MVP :mjcry: