Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
How did Nimbus know what universe to teleport to??
How did that race of people create a teleport and know which universe to teleport to?

Why could the father just walk through with Morty when helping with the wine and in the future they needed a whole suit to walk through?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did that race of people create a teleport and know which universe to teleport to?

Why could the father just walk through with Morty when helping with the wine and in the future they needed a whole suit to walk through?
The suit was to keep him tethered to the speed of time in his dimension, so he wouldn't come back to a world that was centuries later.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

What i got out of it was time in the wine universe moves like 1000x faster than in rick and mortys universe so they kept getting more sophisticated by the second so that's how they eventually built a way to go into mortys universe

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
"I thought that only happened in NY or on HBO" :ohhh: - Jerry is :mjlol:

Morty inadvertently causing whole generations to evolve based on him returning one day :dead:

Good to have this show back :ehh:

Hmm like how people here do good in hopes of God returning to reward them :whoa: