Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I feel like it's impossible for Rick & Morty to miss with its season premieres. They always give us an instant classic. :wow:

Jessica the Time God. :mjlol:

Jerry and Beth's only contribution is wanting to have a three-way with Mr. Nimbus. :mjlol:

Rick not wanting any canonical backstory bullshyt. :mjlol:

Morty once again destroying entire civilizations and getting himself in deeper shyt for the sole purpose of acquiring p*ssy. And this was the closest he's ever been. :mjlol:

Summer ruining the season five premiere much like she ruined the season four premiere, inadvertently getting Rick thrown in jail. :mjlol:

A lot of people talk shyt about this show now, and it might not be as hot as it was a couple years ago, but I'm still in it until they give me a reason not to be. :salute:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I feel like it's impossible for Rick & Morty to miss with its season premieres. They always give us an instant classic. :wow:

Jessica the Time God. :mjlol:

Jerry and Beth's only contribution is wanting to have a three-way with Mr. Nimbus. :mjlol:

Rick not wanting any canonical backstory bullshyt. :mjlol:

Morty once again destroying entire civilizations and getting himself in deeper shyt for the sole purpose of acquiring p*ssy. And this was the closest he's ever been. :mjlol:

Summer ruining the season five premiere much like she ruined the season four premiere, inadvertently getting Rick thrown in jail. :mjlol:

A lot of people talk shyt about this show now, and it might not be as hot as it was a couple years ago, but I'm still in it until they give me a reason not to be. :salute:

I think we all wanted the episodes to mean something. After they told us na, I got over it and just enjoy each 30 min as is.