Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

.r.

Veteran
Daps
bzjyat2hni251.png

Are those ball bags on the "Gromflomites"??

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what makes u say that? :jbhmm:

is this even the original rick? :jbhmm:

The "original" Beth would be the one that Rick had to ditch in the 1st Season when Rick destroyed the planet with his serum he made for Morty. Remember the episode when Morty wanted to get with Jessica and ask Rick to make something to get her to fall for her? Both Rick and Morty left their family in that universe.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally was able to binge watch S4 :banderas:

Whole season felt on point but yeah, the second half was fukking flames. I think this shows lends itself better for binge watching instead of week to week. Episodes are too short and you get 1, maybe 2 eps with legit continuity and stakes so you enjoy the fukkery way more in 1 or 2 sittings.

Next season is Evil Morty's turn, can't wait :wow:

Damn. So everyone is over Rick now. The Galactic Federation see him as a non-factor. His daughter(s) no longer care about gaining his affection. Summer and Morty no longer care. And his best friend wants to kill him. I wonder where we go from here. I'm still a little bummed we didn't get anything on Evil Morty, but overall that was a good season. The song they played at the end was good too.

I wonder if they'll even acknowledge it in Season 5 to be honest. They go away from big themes and continuity for the most part and bring it back for either very random moments, very little/short moments, or a season finale. For some reason they like to a have a buffer season between Evil Morty appearances so we'll see how much we get from that next year (hopefully).