Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
bzjyat2hni251.png

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ever since the beginning of season 4, I've been more on Jerry's side more than ever. Beth and Summer are super intolerable, Rick continues to be a bad role model to the kids, and Morty keeps getting himself in trouble because of his grandfather. Jerry's problem is that he's weak and incompetent. He doesn't know how to really lay down rules to the family and make them respect him. Plus, when is he going to get a job? Besides that, all he wants is to have a normal family that isn't going on wacky dangerous alien adventures Rick sets them up on. I could understand what's his goals are. The entire show, both Jerry and Rick butt heads to show whose a better influence, the nihilistic scientist or the neutral family man that's insecure.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Undeterminable I believe

Yeah I was able to follow which one was real when they were spinning but they cut sway before showing which one landed where. I don't think they'll ever show us. As you know, the point is that Rick was too weak of a father to do the one thing that Beth asked him to (choose for himself) and he couldn't even do that.