Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'm down to play tonight / this weekend

Added you.

Did it go through?

I think it might be

AgentYevon

No space. Also, what's your shyt so I can look out for you? I honestly don't even know why Microsoft decided to fukk with the alert system in terms of friend requests and add this bullshyt followers list. I was combing through my profile some weeks ago on some nostalgia shyt and saw @Kamikaze Revy added me like
giphy.gif

The fukk did this happen???​

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Did it go through?

I think it might be

AgentYevon

No space. Also, what's your shyt so I can look out for you? I honestly don't even know why Microsoft decided to fukk with the alert system in terms of friend requests and add this bullshyt followers list. I was combing through my profile some weeks ago on some nostalgia shyt and saw @Kamikaze Revy added me like
giphy.gif

Yeah, i sent it without the space. My GT is rembrandtt

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Did it go through?

I think it might be

AgentYevon

giphy.gif

Added you

Address_Unknown

Daps
Ahahaha, I was tryna crack 100k last month. Soon though, tekken might push me through.

We close though. I'mma have to make sure you don't crack it before me lmaooo[/QUOTE

E4F4A6A6E5BB91D852383D3D2D47398F83CC255D

:ufdup:Challenge accepted and I won't even make a dent in my massive backlog hitting that mark before you, either.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Added you

Did the same. Also, a bit of a disclaimer about me. Chances are if you see my account online and I ain't responding to messages, I'm passed out on my bed or downloading something while watching a dvd on the Playstation. I got my shyt set to time off after a minute of inactivity but sometimes it might keep if the plug and play is on at the same time.

Should be good to run tonite. Updated and everything.