Yall think this is gay or out of the ordinary

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Shoulda had her buttfuvk ur boy w a strap on while she fingered ur bootyhole doggy style while u panted like a dog in heat on the mattress next to em ya fukkin frank ocean enthusiast

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Whose worse these nikkas telling you to fukk her or you not actually fukking her? nikka I'd fukk that bytch my damn self. I'm starting to question your whole character now.

Not to self: skip over TS cuz he obviously can't even fuk horny hoes. At least your boy caught a few nuts. What were you doing gigglin watching Kim possible? :russ: :laff:

you don't share shyt like that bro bro.. Then bored ass mafakaz like me will crack jokes.... ALL DAY.... :laff:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
This story is bugged.

First you say this happened once, and you took the L. :usure:

Then you say it actually happened twice, but this time you sucked the titties. :shaq2:

Then you say this happened 3 or 4 years ago. :shaq2:

And then you say you got a wifey and you ain't trying to get homegirl pregnant. :why:

Question: if this happened 3 or 4 years ago, why are you talking about fukking her now? And why would you be asking about this if it happened so long ago?

Why would you not go all the way the second time? Having a wifey ain't got shyt to do with the equation, because you already pondered fukking the girl while you all were in the hotel.

:wtb::leostare::comeon::usure::ufdup:

This thread is pure bullshyt.

1000% truth

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
TS later that night

tumblr_lpiaro39lS1qied6p.gif

yeah buddy u just :snoop:

tumblr_lr5qt2rJb31qauih6.gif