Yall think this is gay or out of the ordinary

Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly im cool with her, but shes a 25 year old jump off....she said she wants to fukk when its just me and her...but im scared i catch something or make the hoe pregnant

:comeon:LMFAO what fukking part of the game is this, you had no intentions on fukking her the first two times YOU PAID for the room and you didnt even get to feel the p*ssy....

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
bertstare-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-344.gif

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
lmao, i know my nikka , i know......i just wanted to know if this counts as an L in my book..............for whats its worth ive fukked some of the baddest domincan girls in NYC.(well 4)...............i like to think it was trial and error on my part TWICE. I learned though.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah we went to applebees right before the hotel the first time though.....it was 2 girls , one girl left....one girl came to the hotel.....................i think we played that all wrong...she wanted to fukk me, but im a team player , i want my nikkas to eat. im not selfish in that regards.

Let her choose. But u aint a wolf cuz you didnt try to put your bid in. She probably looking at both of you like tricks if yous paid for applebys.