Yall think this is gay or out of the ordinary

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
after work one night me my mans and a female coworker go out. we end up at an hotel , get a room , split it 3 ways...... I had intentions of fukking the bytch , he had intentions of fukking the bytch. We in the room chilling. I pretty much take one for the team and tell my boy yo son go ahead and fukk her. i told him jump in the bed wit her. Long story short , she jerked him off under the sheets and this nikka was just finger popping her.

Im on the floor at the end of the bed watching tv and shyt laughing my ass off the whole time like yo this bytch wild,in my head....BUT i didnt know they was just jerking each other. I thought they was actually fukking..... my nikka tells me he aint fukk , she just jerked him off and nutted on her hands lmao.......................WHO TOOK THE L??i like to think i looked my boy out but he aint finish the deal

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
tumblr_lpswdrObET1qeabw3o1_500.gif

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
yeah i payed 40 bucks just to sit on the floor and watch tv.........thats a fukking L..............all 3 of us ended doing one more time, get a room. AGAIN neither of us fukked her. I sucked on her titties thats it. but i forcefully did that...she didnt split the bill this time.....but then again we went to a motel instead of a hotel the 2nd time

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
after work one night me my mans and a female coworker go out. we end up at an hotel , get a room , split it 3 ways...... I had intentions of fukking the bytch , he had intentions of fukking the bytch. We in the room chilling. I pretty much take one for the team and tell my boy yo son go ahead and fukk her. i told him jump in the bed wit her. Long story short , she jerked him off under the sheets and this nikka was just finger popping her.

Im on the floor at the end of the bed watching tv and shyt laughing my ass off the whole time like yo this bytch wild,in my head....BUT i didnt know they was just jerking each other. I thought they was actually fukking..... my nikka tells me he aint fukk , she just jerked him off and nutted on her hands lmao.......................WHO TOOK THE L??i like to think i looked my boy out but he aint finish the deal

:beli: All parties involved

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Damm you missed an opportunity breh.

She got a room with 2 nikkas and better yet she split the cost. Yall took a big L and will NEVER get a chance to make it up. She lost respect for yall man :smh:

:pachaha:this bytch helped pay for the room and these nikkas still aint hit ! What part of the game is this :snoop:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
honestly im cool with her, but shes a 25 year old jump off....she said she wants to fukk when its just me and her...but im scared i catch something or make the hoe pregnant

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
this a weird ass situation to be in. why would both of u two put money in for a motel when only one of ya'll gonna fukk? u lost cause atleast ur boy got a hand job. but he lost too because he got a handjob with his boy in the room. man u all lost. ya'll work at applebees?

honestly im cool with her, but shes a 25 year old jump off....she said she wants to fukk when its just me and her...but im scared i catch something or make the hoe pregnant

wear a condom u dope

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
nah we went to applebees right before the hotel the first time though.....it was 2 girls , one girl left....one girl came to the hotel.....................i think we played that all wrong...she wanted to fukk me, but im a team player , i want my nikkas to eat. im not selfish in that regards.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
How odd. Try two completely new chicks. Get two rooms. Don't ask the women to chip in. That's what adults do. Get started early.