EDIT: damn this aged poorly. No fukkery but cancer:to:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Source I heard said something similar to this. Also, it’ll be grounds for him not being the successor if King Charles passes, which will look sus.
It’s prob way Harry flew all the way to london 16 hour flight both ways to meet with his pops for only 45 mins… Charles prob goning to make Harry the successor

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I hope it’s Charles bytch ass stepping down and doing the right thing letting his son take the reins. Nga should’ve never even taken the throne with his fk shyt

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why do you think *she* edits photos herself? :dead: those crooks tried to pass some interns work to the associated press and then scapegoated her for it lol

they created this whole situation. she's either dead, getting a divorce, or that BBL isn't sitting quite right yet

Exactly. Can she even lift her head off the pillow let alone sit up and photoshop some bs?

The monarchy is all over the place. No one is telling the truth

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They tore Meghan and Harry up in the UK press when she decided to step away from 'the firm'.

Now Meghan gets positive press for launching a cooking brand and Kate is getting hung out to dry for doctoring a photo. Something ain't right but it will be revealed soon enough.

:sas2:
The firm begging Harry and Meg to come back, the firm and Monarch need the positive press :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
it wouldn’t be a succession issue as you even stated yourself he has “official” children. Children conceived during a marriage come before b*stards even if the b*stards are older.

the only way the b*stards could challenge the throne is if they became “legitimized”, but since William already has a legitimate son and heir through marriage that will never happen

But if the rumors are true that the marriage is on the rocks and he might just make his mistress queen instead, it could open the door to them being legitimized.