Yall Think Kate Middleton dead?

Daps
Imagine finding out your grandfather and your own mother have cancer. Those kids probably feeling really uneasy right now :francis:
And William losing his mom at a young age, and the thought of his kids losing their mom at a younger age, and the strong possibility to having to become king, with no wife, or a sick wife

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
And William losing his mom at a young age, and the thought of his kids losing their mom at a younger age, and the strong possibility to having to become king, with no wife, or a sick wife

He’ll be aight.

He’s coasting off centuries of slavery, imperial conquest, and ecological destruction
:unimpressed:

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
You can tell this world is a fukked up place..

U got people worried about a photoshop, u got workers in the UK looking at and trying to expose her medical condition

People are so obsessed with celebrities..

Let her and other celebrities deal with a private matter themselves, because it’s no concern for you,, because only thing journalists and people trying to do is be the first to report something for clout

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Let me say: My bad. I’m sorry she’s going through this. I definitely was believing some of the crazy stories.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You can tell this world is a fukked up place..

U got people worried about a photoshop, u got workers in the UK looking at and trying to expose her medical condition

People are so obsessed with celebrities..

Let her and other celebrities deal with a private matter themselves, because it’s no concern for you,, because only thing journalists and people trying to do is be the first to report something for clout
It’s been like that for centuries breh…