fukk all of them racist crackas.
UKVu0t8.gif

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
She went in for a BBL, told the doc to give her a donk and William lost his mind because now he's worried she’s going to get attention from JME, Skepta, Ghetts, Chip and AJ Tracey.

So now he’s filing for divorce.
lowkey.... this is exactly whats going on as we speak :wow:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
why do you think *she* edits photos herself? :dead: those crooks tried to pass some interns work to the associated press and then scapegoated her for it lol

they created this whole situation. she's either dead, getting a divorce, or that BBL isn't sitting quite right yet
Right. I had to break this down to my aunt and she legitimately didn’t let her mind sink to the dark side and even consider that the Palace was lying.

I was like “Did you see Kate come out on camera and say she did it? Hear her voice…? No.”

She’s so sweet she legitimately thought Kate had actually released the statement.

I was like “Nah…she’s probably dead. Or they’re getting divorced.”

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
🛎️🛎️🛎️

I think that’s what it is.
Remember in Harry’s book Harry said William drinks a lot but didn’t call him an alcoholic.. Said he gets filled with rage and attacked Harry and broke his chain..

So yeah sounds like William is a raging violent alcoholic :mjlol:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think William beat the living shyt out of her and out her in the hospital.. Hence why it’s prob the indication she wants a divorce..
:lupe: Damn and she has lost a lot of weight, and it seems the kids don’t respect her
She’s a’commoner’ so he prolly think he can do whatever he wants
That’s so sad