Y'all Taking Advantage of MIT, Yale, Stanford, and Harvard's Open Course Learning?

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Great thread! Thanks for sharing. I was taking a stats course from Princeton on coursera, and am enrolled in another one from John Hopkins University regarding public health. Does anyone know if the signature track for a verified certificate is worth the money? (Sorry if this has been answered already)

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Great thread! Thanks for sharing. I was taking a stats course from Princeton on coursera, and am enrolled in another one from John Hopkins University regarding public health. Does anyone know if the signature track for a verified certificate is worth the money? (Sorry if this has been answered already)
I'd say that it depends on what your goal is. Are you looking to get credits towards a degree or using that certificate as a means to add to your résumé to show employers your diverse knowledge skills?

I guess the degree path is more easily quantifiable. Either way it's a hard question to answer I think right since online courses are still a relatively new concept. But if the cost is less than $100 I'd say go for it, better have it than not right?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks a bunch i'll have this thread subbed and look at some of the course offerings.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You can get it cheaper on youtube.

Trash marketing gimmick