Y'all Taking Advantage of MIT, Yale, Stanford, and Harvard's Open Course Learning?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I've been watching the MIT course on Analysis of Algorithms cause my college course is based in it. Even uses the same textbook :lawd:

Oh and fam s. There's actually cute black chick in my class. :merchant: I did a quadruple take. She's probably too young for me, but it's a sight to see.

Aight aight, back to knowledge.Fresh fromATL, don't get it twisted. Those courses are 2Gs a piece. t:whew:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I've been watching the MIT course on Analysis of Algorithms cause my college course is based in it. Even uses the same textbook :lawd:

Oh and fam s. There's actually cute black chick in my class. :merchant: I did a quadruple take. She's probably too young for me, but it's a sight to see.

Aight aight, back to knowledge.Fresh fromATL, don't get it twisted. Those courses are 2Gs a piece. t:whew:

What courses? All of these are free.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I mean the soft engineering courses for the cert.

:whoa: I was just posting for the free lectures from those courses that will be available online and I thought that was a dope set of courses for anyone trying to get tight with computer programming...

:whoa:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
������������
Props on this.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Mechancial Engineering Grad here

I listened to a couple of the MIT EE lectures with that indian dude. shyt had me like :whoo::ohhh::gladbron::damn::merchant:

I graduated with a degree in electrical as well as studied civil and environmental to focus on hydrology and these free courses are some stuff I'd actually pay good money for. I agree man this stuff is priceless.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Brehs, don't forget about edx.org

A lot of interesting courses start soon:

PH278x: Human Health and Global Environmental Change - Harvard
CS184.1x: Foundations of Computer Graphics - UC Berkeley
PH207x: Health in Numbers: Quantitative Methods in Clinical & Public Health Research - Harvard
Stat2.1x: Introduction to Statistics: Descriptive Statistics - UC Berkeley
14.73x: The Challenges of Global Poverty - MIT
7.00x: Introduction to Biology - The Secret of Life - MIT
ER22x: Justice - Harvard
3.091x: Introduction to Solid State Chemistry - MIT

How much does it cost to take the course?

Nothing! The course is free.

Will the text of the lectures be available?

Yes. All of our lectures will have transcripts synced to the videos.

Do I need to watch the lectures live?

No. You can watch the lectures at your leisure.

Will certificates be awarded?

Yes. Online learners who achieve a passing grade in a course can earn a certificate of mastery. These certificates will indicate you have successfully completed the course, but will not include a specific grade. Certificates will be issued by edX under the name of HarvardX, MITX, UTX, GeorgetownX, BerkeleyX, and WellesleyX designating the institution from which the course originated.

Can I contact the Instructor or Teaching Assistants?

Yes, but not directly. The discussion forums are the appropriate venue for questions about the course. The instructors will monitor the discussion forums and try to respond to the most important questions; in many cases response from other students and peers will be adequate and faster.
Do I need any other materials to take the course?

If you have any questions about edX generally, please see the edX FAQ.